• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Apparently the groundhog says six more weeks of winter. Hopefully you and Mike Will find someone to do until then. You may have to go to Winrock in the cold weather I know you're afraid to get your ***** cold

fall-on-face.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

86chevota said:
Wasn't trying to . Yours pics of guys at bars are sick and Try posting hot girls at bars some time oh wait never mind do want to affend you
Let's analyze. Oops, the first 4 letters of analyze spells ANAL, hope that didn't make you feel homophobic....wtf is sick about me and a couple buddies hammering beers in some bars? Explain. Last I checked, most married men don't go around frolicking with hot bitches in bars and posting pics of it online (if they are smart), and yes all 3 of us in those pics are married. I didn't initiate this cock fight, you mentioned my name first talking gay **** to Tony....but your poor attempts at humor, and especially at insults, are laughable but not the least bit funny. But hey, in a world where diversity is promoted, it's ok to have a little 3rd grade humor around here every now and then....

Edit: Oh, and I'm not "affended." I don't think?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
Let's analyze. Oops, the first 4 letters of analyze spells ANAL, hope that didn't make you feel homophobic....wtf is sick about me and a couple buddies hammering beers in some bars? Explain. Last I checked, most married men don't go around frolicking with hot bitches in bars and posting pics of it online (if they are smart), and yes all 3 of us in those pics are married. I didn't initiate this cock fight, you mentioned my name first talking gay **** to Tony....but your poor attempts at humor, and especially at insults, are laughable but not the least bit funny. But hey, in a world where diversity is promoted, it's ok to have a little 3rd grade humor around here every now and then....

1237977573_dunk.gif

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

ranger11 said:
I know who's staying free when you go to chocco.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

At this rate I'll have the points to stay anywhere I want when I'm off. molaugh

TacomaJD said:

Not funny but good luck with your boys at the bar. watch your back for tony and Mike

TacomaJD said:

Dude, any way you slice it, posting that may pictures of dudes is weird as ****....

muddinmetal said:
Dude, any way you slice it, posting that may pictures of dudes is weird as ****....
If it makes you feel any better, he takes the time to edit out the chicks. Give the guy some E for Effort. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

muddinmetal said:
I know, a few guys sitting around a bar is such a weird site that I bet none of you have ever drank beer at a bar with any other guys around. That's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard. Buncha sourpuss homophobes.
3249db3c3d2fea9f6c24bac096f44b2f.jpg

tonybolton said:
If it makes you feel any better, he takes the time to edit out the chicks. Give the guy some E for Effort. :)
Only thing edited out was puking in the gas station parking lot shortly after the pic below was taken.... Hadn't drank irresponsibly in a long time, somewhere around 2 years... I guess it was overdue. The 3 of us split 7 pitchers of beer starting out between Hooters and that bar with the pool table. Can't even remember the name of it. Then we went downtown Huntsville and hit Green Bus Brewing for a few craft beers, one was 16%. Then stopped in Humphreys for another couple craft beers. Then went to Below the Radar brewing for some wings and more beer but by that point I was gone. We sat down, I ordered a beer and they only brought me water haha....at some point I fell out of a perfectly good chair, then passed out on the table. Shortly thereafter I blew chunks beside the gas pump. Been a long time since I puked from drinking...it was all fun and games til the bad decision to order the 16% beer and other higher abv crafts after already partaking in killing 7 pitchers of Miller and Budweiser between the 3 of us. Lol.
507bbb0c3dd49d958f42788ccacea1e3.jpg

How can you guys drink THAT much beer just SITTING there? Do you not just feel like ****? This is why I really don't drink alota beer. Its not because I'm a lightweight.....I CAN drink buncha bottles but I just feel like a big water balloon needing to pop.

That's were those frooty tooty drinks come in handy. 3-4, maybe a shot in there and you're good to go. :)

tonybolton said:
How can you guys drink THAT much beer just SITTING there? Do you not just feel like ****? This is why I really don't drink alota beer. Its not because I'm a lightweight.....I CAN drink buncha bottles but I just feel like a big water balloon needing to pop.

That's were those frooty tooty drinks come in handy. 3-4, maybe a shot in there and you're good to go. :)
If I eat like I normally do (a lot) and try to drink, then yes I get full. But I had buffalo shrimp and fries at hooters, so I was good to drink. I love it though, I like bullshitting with friends. Conversations get even better when everybody is pounding beers. I don't do it near as often as I used to, but it's still one of my favorite things to do, just drink and shoot the **** with buddies. Guess that's gay as **** according to some, but those some are social introverts. It's different than what they prefer so it's "gay"...makes sense. Lol.

I don't see how anyone could knock the camaraderie of drinking and bullshitting with buddies. That's why JohnG had what he called "The Race Deck" built on the back of his shop overlooking the ridge/creek behind his house. It's why all (most) you fawkers gather with friends in the woods and drive over ****. Maybe yer all gay! Lol

TacomaJD said:
If I eat like I normally do (a lot) and try to drink, then yes I get full. But I had buffalo shrimp and fries at hooters, so I was good to drink. I love it though, I like bullshitting with friends. Conversations get even better when everybody is pounding beers. I don't do it near as often as I used to, but it's still one of my favorite things to do, just drink and shoot the **** with buddies. Guess that's gay as **** according to some, but those some are social introverts. It's different than what they prefer so it's "gay"...makes sense. Lol.

I don't see how anyone could knock the camaraderie of drinking and bullshitting with buddies. That's why JohnG had what he called "The Race Deck" built on the back of his shop overlooking the ridge/creek behind his house. It's why all (most) you fawkers gather with friends in the woods and drive over ****. Maybe yer all gay! Lol

The weird thing is the posting of damn near pointless pics as often as you do. There are better social media platforms (where more people would care) for that.

For clarification, I have zero issue with you, this is more of my anti "look at me I am important" feelings that seems so prevalent with the 40 and under crowd

Re:

Totally understand, it's certainly not done with narcissistic intent. I enjoy looking at pics that others share when they are out doing whatever, so I contribute too....I always was the kid that enjoyed the books with pictures more than the reading....I've been a picture whore my entire time here.

But it's apparent everyone isn't like me, so I will try to refrain from posting random pics in a random pic thread...because that would just be dumb.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Totally understand, it's certainly not done with narcissistic intent. I enjoy looking at pics that others share when they are out doing whatever, so I contribute too....I always was the kid that enjoyed the books with pictures more than the reading....I've been a picture whore my entire time here.

But it's apparent everyone isn't like me, so I will try to refrain from posting random pics in a random pic thread...because that would just be dumb.

Dam...Between you not posting picts of gay guys and Tony can no long be poor.....What the hell is this site turning into?