• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Updates: Summer/Fall 2010

would Washington reciprocate oregon ORV tabs?

I bet you would still need to get an ORV tag for the vehicle and a pass for the people... if you don't charge for the people then all the hikers and bikers get to recreate for free...

Pay to play...

I bet you would still need to get an ORV tag for the vehicle and a pass for the people... if you don't charge for the people then all the hikers and bikers get to recreate for free...

Pay to play...

yep :awesomework:

Only problem with the pay to play is for those who buy ORV tabs already PAY to play and will get squat in return. WTF? If they want to charge everyone that's cool, but make ORV tab'd rigs exempt or get rid of them all together.

Only problem with the pay to play is for those who buy ORV tabs already PAY to play and will get squat in return. WTF? If they want to charge everyone that's cool, but make ORV tab'd rigs exempt or get rid of them all together.

I think the pass is a good idea. The orv tabs monies will still go into the fund that we can draw from

So in a way it will give us 2 fund to pull from :cheer:

the more importian thing that we need to do is come up with enough projects to use the fund up every year so it doesn't get taken

I think the pass is a good idea. The orv tabs monies will still go into the fund that we can draw from

the more importian thing that we need to do is come up with enough projects to use the fund up every year so it doesn't get taken

That is still BS. I pay $27 each for my 3 Dirtbikes and a Side X Side. Why should MY money be drawn on by those who DON'T pay? Why should I pay twice? I'm happy to pay to take my street licensed rig out wheeling but not to pay to take something that I can ONLY take off road and have already paid for that privelege.

Absolutely!!!! I'm in!!!!!:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::cheer:

You guys are gonna think I have lost my marbles.

First I don't think any of us should have to pay to recreate on state/our land.

Especially hikers, and horseback riders. Two wrongs don't make a right. For crying out loud, walking in the woods a.k.a. "hiking" should not be something you have to pay the government to be able to do. Also riding a horse out there in the woods, come on, men have done this for thousands of years.

We shouldn't think about it like, "Oh well, as long as those other guys are also getting screwed then I guess I am o.k. with it.

We need to lose the us against them mentality, and get "those people that we often love to hate" (myself included) to see the er' of there ways, and realize we are all in this thing together, and that there is in fact room for all of us in the woods. I know that there are a lot of them that are too brainwashed to reach, but unless we try to work with those of them that are somewhat sain then we will all keep getting screwed, and lose more, and more rights, and or pay more, and more to keep the rights that we do have.

You guys are gonna think I have lost my marbles.

First I don't think any of us should have to pay to recreate on state/our land.

Especially hikers, and horseback riders. Two wrongs don't make a right. For crying out loud, walking in the woods a.k.a. "hiking" should not be something you have to pay the government to be able to do. Also riding a horse out there in the woods, come on, men have done this for thousands of years.

We shouldn't think about it like, "Oh well, as long as those other guys are also getting screwed then I guess I am o.k. with it.

We need to lose the us against them mentality, and get "those people that we often love to hate" (myself included) to see the er' of there ways, and realize we are all in this thing together, and that there is in fact room for all of us in the woods. I know that there are a lot of them that are too brainwashed to reach, but unless we try to work with those of them that are somewhat sain then we will all keep getting screwed, and lose more, and more rights, and or pay more, and more to keep the rights that we do have.

I agree with you but we are talking about designated maintained trail systems. Not free hiking in the woods

I agree with you but we are talking about designated maintained trail systems. Not free hiking in the woods

Uhh, oh, yea..

Thanks for bringing me back to earth.

I will put my paranoid delusional Schizophrenic anarchy loving self to bed now.:eeek:

So I think we need another thread for this

Yes. After the dust settles and everyone has had a reasonable amount of time to read this info, I will be asking a mod to "clean house" of all posts not DIRECTLY related to Reiter.

And to clarify; the purpose of this thread is so there is a single thread an individual can review that has current facts and information about Reiter and the process of re-opening it.......not a bunch of "I think" and "We should" posts.

This is a thread that I send folks to after they PM or ask me in person "What's up with Reiter?"

Just the facts ma'am.....just the facts.:;

Yes. After the dust settles and everyone has had a reasonable amount of time to read this info, I will be asking a mod to "clean house" of all posts not DIRECTLY related to Reiter.
This is a good topic and one that needs to get talked about. I hope that the mod can move all of the post also