• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 2 - Now Shipping!

mine can be sent here....
SGT Brian Allen
E Co. 1-111th AVN
Camp Buehring
APO-AE 09330

just sayin! :****:

I plan on ordering one soon! I am sure it is great!

Brian

1TONZR2 said:
mine can be sent here....
SGT Brian Allen
E Co. 1-111th AVN
Camp Buehring
APO-AE 09330

just sayin! :****:

I plan on ordering one soon! I am sure it is great!

Brian

Hey Matt, I never did pre order so I just sent my order in. I bought 2 of these DVDs. Please send one copy to Brian/1TONZR2. (if shipping is any extra, I'll pay you for it at Hawk Pride.)

RECEIPT
Date: 12-10-2011 15:02
Order id: #154
Order status: Processed

Brian, Thank you for your service. I hope you and your buddies enjoy the DVD! Be safe!

Draco said:
Hey Matt, I never did pre order so I just sent my order in. I bought 2 of these DVDs. Please send one copy to Brian/1TONZR2. (if shipping is any extra, I'll pay you for it at Hawk Pride.)

RECEIPT

Brian, Thank you for your service. I hope you and your buddies enjoy the DVD! Be safe!
:dblthumb:

Draco said:

RECEIPT

thanks man, I really appreciate it! you really didnt have to do that....

Brian

That is awesome Draco! I will get them shipped out as soon as I get back in town. Heading out in the am for a much needed vacation. :spin:

Pre ordering is over, but we will still do our best to get them to you before Christmas. :dblthumb:

Lets hear some Feed Back. What did you Like/Dislike? Was it better than the first one? Was the music Good?

Gotta start on RR3 in the near future and want to make sure it tops this one! :woot:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I shipped the last few orders out today. Everyone should be couch wheeling by the end of next week! :tc
got it in the mail that day !!!! freaking awesome man......they get better and better

1TONZR2 said:
thanks man, I really appreciate it! you really didnt have to do that....

Brian

You're welcome....Just a small thanks for your service. Hope ya'll enjoy it. :dblthumb:

Videos definitely getting better n better. Really liked the extras where you showed some rigs and specs on them. :dblthumb: :driving:

showtime33 said:
Videos definitely getting better n better. Really liked the extras where you showed some rigs and specs on them. :dblthumb: :driving:

Thanks! I am always open to trying out new things on the DVDs. I thought the rig specs in the extras would be a cool touch. :dblthumb:

Busted Knuckle, you really outdid yourself on this one! The slow motion footage, in cab views, and go-pro camera angles were outstanding for sure. I was thrilled to see some footage from Dixie Run at Golden Mountain park since it is the park closest to me. I really like the rig spec and walk-around in the bonus features. In the rigs bonus feature I thought the music was dead on, especially with "Da Situation" buggy.

Recommendations: I think it would be a good touch to add in trail names or numbers at the park that were shown. That way people can get an idea of what they are seeing and possibly add those trails to their "To Do" lists. I also think it would be cool to add in the names of some of the drivers and specs of the rigs in various places throughout the DVD. That way we can get a better idea of what parts they are running and who built them.

When can we expect RR3???

ridered3 said:
Busted Knuckle, you really outdid yourself on this one! The slow motion footage, in cab views, and go-pro camera angles were outstanding for sure. I was thrilled to see some footage from Dixie Run at Golden Mountain park since it is the park closest to me. I really like the rig spec and walk-around in the bonus features. In the rigs bonus feature I thought the music was dead on, especially with "Da Situation" buggy.

Recommendations: I think it would be a good touch to add in trail names or numbers at the park that were shown. That way people can get an idea of what they are seeing and possibly add those trails to their "To Do" lists. I also think it would be cool to add in the names of some of the drivers and specs of the rigs in various places throughout the DVD. That way we can get a better idea of what parts they are running and who built them.

When can we expect RR3???

Or have a script and a narrator like the Tough Truck Challenge videos.

Obviously I missed preorder dates...but I'm not worried about it. Just threw $25 your way through paypal...any idea when it'll ship? Not really in a hurry, just curious. Thanks bro! :drinkers: