• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 2 - Now Shipping!

TacomaJD said:
Obviously I missed preorder dates...but I'm not worried about it. Just threw $25 your way through paypal...any idea when it'll ship? Not really in a hurry, just curious. Thanks bro! :drinkers:

Ill be back on Monday and will try to get all the orders from this week shipped out then. :dblthumb:

i placed my order on 11/30 havent seen anything yet. emailed twice and no replies. order #116
:dunno:

suzyq said:
i placed my order on 11/30 havent seen anything yet. emailed twice and no replies. order #116
:dunno:

The last few preorders were shipped at the end of last week so it might still be on its way. If you dont have it by monday, let me know and we will get it taken care of.
I havent received any emails from ya. What is your email address and I will check?

I just shipped out a ton more today that should be there before CHRISTmas. I am completely out of RR2. I even mailed out my personal copy.... :****:. I should have another shipment in right around new years though so be patient they are on their way..
-Matt

yellow2.5yj said:
Can you check on 166 also if you don't mind

Brad, i shipped yours out today. I even paid a little extra so It would be there before xmas. thumb.gif

Post offices hate to see me coming...
400751_10100502564822931_7008660_52323142_1109985712_n.jpg

well, mail has come and gone and still no dvd for christmas which was the point of preordering in november.
im over it at this point, so if u still havent sent it just refund my money. once again, order # is 116 and email is [email protected]

Havent got mine either suzyq so dont feel bad. Its Chirstmas and everyone is busy including the mail so it could have got misplaced in the mail room.