• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Screw dale jr.

slytowncrawler2

Do work son
Let me start off by saying u ain't gone find a bigger fan(well used to be). But after today's **** I have officially rid myself of everything that has88 on it.
I'm sure some will agree an some will hate me for sayin it , but he is just out makin laps drawin a check. This is the closest we have been to a championship an we're gone call in sick!????????
Just payed my 125 dollar debt that I owed cause of this **** to my buddy( tony Stewart nutt swinger)an he is lovin it!!!!

Rant off: Any thoughts? Go drink bleach? Go **** my sister?
Either way I'm over dale jr

Crash into a wall in Kansas and take 40g's of force to the body and the brain.
Now go crash again at Talledega and pull 20g's of force on the body and brain that arent yet healed from the Kansas hit.

I'm sad to see him not racing, but I am 110% behind him for standing up and saying he isnt a Dr. and wise enough to make the call on his brain and being in the car.

I give the guy huge KUDOS for standing up and saying it and getting off the track until he heals. the other 41 drivers should thank him to, and question when they race impaired.
And more props for doing it public and pointing out the problems in NASCAR, and not bowing to the France family to get back in the car cause they have seats they need to fill and mechandise they need to sell, and more drivers they need to exploit.

Would you risk permament brain damage or MORE permanent brain damage for anything???

Here is his concussion announcement press conference video.
http://www.nascar.com/video/preview/sound-off/121011/cup-cha2-media-junior-open/index.html

BTW I'm not a Dale Jr fan, and marginally a Nascar follower.

Yes Indashop is the voice of reason here ,but damn how long are we gone have to deal with **** like this???
Hell how many races has he run with the concussion from Arkansas ? And now we just can't go on?
Concussions are very serious but I'm starting to think we are cursed ........

Since rock bouncing has gotten popular.......the hits the guys and girls take are harder too. It is always important to know yourself and your limitations.....btw, welcome to hardline.... and thanks for making a big splash thumb.gif

InDaShop said:
Crash into a wall in Kansas and take 40g's of force to the body and the brain.
Now go crash again at Talledega and pull 20g's of force on the body and brain that arent yet healed from the Kansas hit.

I'm sad to see him not racing, but I am 110% behind him for standing up and saying he isnt a Dr. and wise enough to make the call on his brain and being in the car.

I give the guy huge KUDOS for standing up and saying it and getting off the track until he heals. the other 41 drivers should thank him to, and question when they race impaired.
And more props for doing it public and pointing out the problems in NASCAR, and not bowing to the France family to get back in the car cause they have seats they need to fill and mechandise they need to sell, and more drivers they need to exploit.

Would you risk permament brain damage or MORE permanent brain damage for anything???

Here is his concussion announcement press conference video.
http://www.nascar.com/video/preview/sound-off/121011/cup-cha2-media-junior-open/index.html

BTW I'm not a Dale Jr fan, and marginally a Nascar follower.

We are actually on the way up to te Charlotte race now, but none are Jr. fans. The article I had read on ESPN had a quote from junior saying that he j we he had a concussion from the Kansas race but didn't want to miss his chance for the Chase so he kept on racing until the big one at Dega.

While I agree that it was a good call not to race due to this concussion I still think it was a bad call to race the other ones.

I think they should race on skinny street tires like they did back in the day. :popcorn: Break out the Tiger Paws and Wide Ovals and then we'll see who the real DRIVERS are. :woody:

doctordick said:
I think they should race on skinny street tires like they did back in the day. :popcorn: Break out the Tiger Paws and Wide Ovals and then we'll see who the real DRIVERS are. :woody:

I would much rather prefer watching the "stock" cars race instead of these cars today.

:flipgotcha: never did like him :flipoff1: hes got a car because his dad was great and they have the same last name :flipoff1: he makes more money than the champion because of Tshirt sales :flipoff1:

:drinkers:

Re: Re: Screw dale jr.

Sorry to thread-jack, But kind of related. Coolest part of the race this weekend, sneaking into the pits and meeting Rutt. Talked to him for a minute or so, seemed like a cool dude.
6evuguve.jpg

Also, Mrs The and our amigos rep'd busted knuckles shwag all weekend. Some dude bought my koozie off of me and was asking all about this rockbouncin shtuff. :dblthumb... I need a new koozie now.

broncomike said:
40GS ? I'm no rocket surgen but 40Gs should turn your brain into jello.
Just repeating what Dale Jr. said in his press conferance. Sensors in car read 40g's at moment of impact. Agree that should mess a fella up a bit.