• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dale Larsen

5BrothersFabrication said:
I judge these guys on how they are with fans, namely, my boys. RJ is a HUGE bouncer fan, knows at least 10 of them just by looking at the buggies, Dale being one of them. Dale was COOL AS HELL to RJ. Told him to get in it, put the steering wheel on, signed his hat, just an awesome guy. Same for Brandon, TC, Bobby, Randall, Shawn T, all of em. Only ones I can say were douche nozzles were a couple left-coast guys. We have the best, approachable, nicest guys right here, and I appriciate every one of them! And so do my boys!

That's awesome!

First time we saw him was at Hogwild shootout when he jumped the last hill and went about 8' in the air. Hasn't disappointed since!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:
I judge these guys on how they are with fans, namely, my boys. RJ is a HUGE bouncer fan, knows at least 10 of them just by looking at the buggies, Dale being one of them. Dale was COOL AS HELL to RJ. Told him to get in it, put the steering wheel on, signed his hat, just an awesome guy. Same for Brandon, TC, Bobby, Randall, Shawn T, all of em. Only ones I can say were douche nozzles were a couple left-coast guys. We have the best, approachable, nicest guys right here, and I appriciate every one of them! And so do my boys!

haven't met Dale yet, but wheel with a bunch of people who know him pretty well. he does seem like a good guy.

and btw, LOVE that shirt!!! :dblthumb:

civicmindedex79 said:
You can't get much better than Dale. He is a great guy and for sure is one hell of a driver. :dblthumb:

Dale is a very cool dude, he freaks me out sometimes though with his craziness, had to ask him to wear my Hans at Rush last go round up there because I knew what he was about to do :eat:

bdillon2372 said:
Dale is a very cool dude, he freaks me out sometimes though with his craziness, had to ask him to wear my Hans at Rush last go round up there because I knew what he was about to do :eat:

He certainly has no fear. Kudos on wearing a Hans, doing what y'all do.

Re:

I got a chance to talk to him and look over his rig at the last event at rush and he seems like a great guy. I thought it was pretty cool that his rig wasn't all tricked out in the fanciest off the shelf parts like a lot of them are, but rather had a lot of home built stuff that most anybody could make in their garage, but yet he beats on it harder than anybody, and I'm pretty sure he told me the engine was bbc

I've seen it at a couple races and yes it's a balljoint 60. I think it's aftermarket knuckles. Sumbitch is bad tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is an 05 Super Duty Ball Joint D60. They have huge C's and knuckles stock. Heavy duty housing too.

1374181_521810841242020_596779880_n.jpg

I was pimpin my Dale Yeah shirt the other night! I don't remember what race but it was about three years ago. I was standing talking to Dale at the bottom of a hill and some random guy walks up and starts lookin all crazy in Dales buggy. Dale says whats wrong man what did you lose. Dude looks at him serious as hell and says "man I was just wondering what kinda seats you had to have to fit them huge balls you got!" Then just turned around and walked off.

My hats off to him for driving that old FJ at all. I have drivin it and you cant see **** out of it! :****:

poolman said:
I heard angry fab had built him a chassis? Didn't hear it directly from George just word around the campfire? :dunno: Could be bs. Guess I should have ask George :drinkers:
yes we are building him a rig . I am building it 100% at no charge. I am building itin my spar time we don't have much left an it will go to Michigan for him to finish . We are both poor as dirt . But eagerly scraping together what we can to make it happen .

Tzzzzzzzer pix (an yes he is building a new bbc for it)

Attachments

• 20150304_083743.jpg
    20150304_083743.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 601
  • 20150304_083754.jpg
    20150304_083754.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 579
DALE YEAH!!!!

Super cool cat. Can't imagine the stuff he will be able to do in a full-tube, purpose-built buggy. The FJ40 is super cool and does amazing stuff, but it's still not a ColeWorx rig, or a Jimmy Smith.

I'm PUMPED for the new Dale bouncer :eat: