• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dale Larsen

I thought so, but from that angle it kinda had me wonderin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya because I don't know who would want to ride with him? Well at least not me! I'd need several beers to get in that thing! :drinkers:

Re: Re: Re: Dale Larsen

poolman said:
Ya because I don't know who would want to ride with him? Well at least not me! I'd need several beers to get in that thing! :drinkers:
I'd he down as long as I had one really badass suspension seat because you know you're going airborne and who knows how your going to land. But I can only imagine how badass it would be to sit at the bottom of the hill in that thing when he lays into that big block. Maybe I'll put that on my bucket list "catch a ride up a hill with Dale Larsen".

angryfab said:
yes we are building him a rig . I am building it 100% at no charge. I am building itin my spar time we don't have much left an it will go to Michigan for him to finish . We are both poor as dirt . But eagerly scraping together what we can to make it happen .

you are THE man George!

Re:

George you kick ass!! I am going to share my best deer meat recipe with you when I come to pick up my chassis!!! (Of course I gotta save the monies to have it built and then get on your schedule lol) I really do like the Dale buggy!!

anybody know what the deal is this year? Have I just missed it or is he taking the year off or waiting on the new chassis? Just curious and was doing a bit of searching and this is all I could find...

George is building the new chassis, and Dale just had a bad accident that has his hand pretty jacked up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk