• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dale Larsen

J.A.B

This guy is a badass, just saying.... :driving:

And that jeep must be made of kriptonite

sorry slightly off there

whatever it is drives the **** out of it

I heard he got some 5 gallon buckets for pistons and is building it up to a 632ci now. BADASS

Re:

I'd like to look at this thing in person. He beats the ever living dog shot out of it and it keeps going.. pretty impressed with his blue oval pOWA plant

Heard he's only running 7/8 heims on his link bars too. If that is true, all the 1.25" heim fanboys can suck it :flipoff1:

we was down in Livingston ky on a ride, couple fellers had sum badass fj's that you could feel ground shake when went by. anyways a feller went up to them and said "nice jeeps!" dude in fj turned and said" aint no ****in jeeps here!" lol

TacomaJD said:
Heard he's only running 7/8 heims on his link bars too. If that is true, all the 1.25" heim fanboys can suck it :flipoff1:
they were 3/4 heims run half way out of the bung I ask him once! :****:

I heard angry fab had built him a chassis? Didn't hear it directly from George just word around the campfire? :dunno: Could be bs. Guess I should have ask George :drinkers:

poolman said:
I heard angry fab had built him a chassis? Didn't hear it directly from George just word around the campfire? :dunno: Could be bs. Guess I should have ask George :drinkers:

Truth, not sure if it's done or still being built, but Dale def gonna have an Angryfab chassis one of these days.

Re:

hjpcummins said:
I'd like to look at this thing in person. He beats the ever living dog shot out of it and it keeps going.. pretty impressed with his blue oval pOWA plant

Thought it was ls based?

That guy always puts on a good show. I have a pic of him mid air in hot springs on that jump through the finish.
I remember Tripp skyin that can am through there too. Lol good times

I judge these guys on how they are with fans, namely, my boys. RJ is a HUGE bouncer fan, knows at least 10 of them just by looking at the buggies, Dale being one of them. Dale was COOL AS HELL to RJ. Told him to get in it, put the steering wheel on, signed his hat, just an awesome guy. Same for Brandon, TC, Bobby, Randall, Shawn T, all of em. Only ones I can say were douche nozzles were a couple left-coast guys. We have the best, approachable, nicest guys right here, and I appriciate every one of them! And so do my boys!