• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SETTC!!!!!!!

exocaged

OK guys 1 month away. I'd like to hear from all the teams that are competing, preferably by phone at (904)524-4898 or by email at [email protected]

Hotel accommodations are set up at America Best Value Inn at 1-256-463-2900 ext 0 and mention Morris Mountain for 10% off the normal rates. This Hotel is 10 Miles away and is very accommodating for 4x4 vehicles with trailers.

The event is shaping up to be a tough one. Make sure all your operational and safety equipment such as cages and harnesses are secure and in good condition. Also make sure you bring a DOT or SNELL rated helmet as they are required for both driver and co-driver.

You must be checked in by 3pm on Friday as we will have a drivers meeting at 4pm and we will start the event with a quick run through Loop Springs.

Saturday we will have another drivers meeting at 8 am sharp and will be on the Gauntlet at 8:45 am. We will then continue right into the V-notch/Destabalizer/Punisher. After that we will return to camp for a lunch break. We will begin the final course of the day exactly 1 hr after we return and we call lunch break. The final course will be Still Hill, Mall crawler, and RBD.

Sunday we will have another drivers meeting at 8 am sharp and be at Copperhead by 8:45 am. Then when that’s done we will take a leisure cruise to and up Los Primos for the finish.

Awards/Prizes will be given approximately 1 hr after we make it back to camp at the Pavilion.
Note* Due to the possibility of inclement weather, there may be some slight changes to the schedule.

I hope everyone is getting geared up for this because if you don’t know there is $1,000 cash on the line to the winner of the event!

As I mentioned at the start of this post I would like to hear from all participants ASAP.

Also, there are a few spots open for more teams, If you are interested in this and have a qualifying vehicle please call.

Thanks
Joe

Re: SETTC 1 Month Away!

for sure.....

things to do: basically a few hours worth of work once the parts show up.
install rebuilt injectors, fuel pressure regulator on the fuel rail
install fuel rail
new intake gaskets, install intake
install new PCV oil catch can system.
check ALL the bolts and fluids
test drive and then kick ass at SETTC! :driving: :woot:

im pretty sure that there is nothing in the rules that says i must run the same rig as last year...

im pretty sure that there is nothing in the rules that says i must run the same rig as last year

What!!!!!!!!!!............................................why wouldn't you run the same thing you ran last year. After all the time you have put into it dialing it in, it would be a waste not to use your buggy.

interesting.....

BTW Randy, the SETTC flyer link does not work on your website....

whats up with the forum not work on there either? shut down because of lack of use?

I'll get with Ricky about the link.

The forums didn't agree with the last site update, they are being fixed as we speak.

SEPT 24-26th
This is going to be a killer event! We will be there filming the official SOUTH EASTERN TOUGH TRUCK CHALLENGE DVD! Bring your :driving: skills and work on your HERO status :dblthumb:

I was excited to hear that yesterday on our forum! It should definitely be a good show and I will be looking forward to the DVD!

I for one am definately lookin forward to this thing, its gonna be a badass for sure.

I am going to go over the Alcohol Policy real quick. Its simple, if you are consuming alcohol before the event (morning) or during the event and are caught you will recieve a DQ. This is for the entire event. After the driving is done for the day have all you want. This includes Friday as we will be going to run Loop Springs to start the event.

I really hope this policy does not have to be enforced. I want us all to have fun, get some good wheelin in and some of you goes home with some really nice prizes and the big 1K to the winner. I have this money in a sealed envelope, its ready to be earned by one of you guys.

I wish everyone the best of luck.