• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SETTC!!!!!!!

Re: SETTC 1 Month Away!

Lookin for about 5 persons who would like to help work the event. The jobs would be watching the corners, safety, keeping spectators behind the lines etc. This will be volunteer work and you will need to follow the policies of the event in regards to the alcohol and be able to keep things safe, if you can do this I need your shirt size as you will get 2 red settc shirts.

Thanks
Joe

I know there are some guys out there that would like to help. come on fella's! its gonna be a good time!

I'll be a vulunteer. Give me the down low and what snit.

Name Brad Kellogg

All I would need of you guys would be some crowd control, and watching the corners for people getting on the courses and keeping them off.

The dates I would need you would be the 25 and 26 th. I have enough people for Fridays run around the loop springs area.

I will help you saturday any time and early part of sunday....who do i look for

Me I will be the guy in the ford ranger on 46" claws. If you don't see me look for anyone wearing a red settc shirt. They will be able to radio me.

Joe

Closing in on this thing. Keep in mind we will have a drivers meeting on Friday at 3 pm and dirt course at or before 5 pm. If the driver cannot be there the codriver may drive this course for them. This course will be the tie breaker if any ties happen. So for some, a quick winch strategy may be better then rolling and/or timing out.

I have a bunch of stuff to give away for prizes including 5 winches and over 1,000 bucks worth of give certificates and plenty of other prizes.

The event will run wet or dry, sunny or rainy.

If your vehicle isn't ready to raise hell you better get working on it!!

I want to encourage everyone to come out and watch these guys give it hell for this event. If last year was any indication, it will prove to be a great show that you don't want to miss! :dblthumb:

Is there a line up of the competetors? I would just like to know who is in and who isn't. Maybe post pics of rig and drivers.

SETTC-AD.bmp

Putting the word out. This will be a fun event to watch.
Writeup- http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/news/settc10/