• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SETTC!!!!!!!

When you said you hadn't called it at the tree, I went to see the judge. He said he called it, at that point I got your attention while you were at your vehicle. I needed verification on it. If I thought you were still on the clock I would not have came down to the tree with the snatchblock to try to get you over.

what ever, it was a bullshit call, and we will never agree on it, so you should simply use this as a learning experience and take away from it what you want... end of story...

deal.

Oh and I would like to dismiss a rumor that started about me. I have not put mousse in my hair for at least 8 years. I also have not brushed it in several weeks.

Either Ricky was taking a picture of me Doing Work or I got in his way.....Either way nice shot! :dblthumb:

61068_433964646867_89226301867_5209398_3851486_n.jpg

:eek: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh
Had a blast and met some really nice people :****:
Wish I wouldnt have broke my drive shaft and busted a tire so soon or I would have gave yall boys a run for the money :driving: :driving:
A big thanks to 1tonzr2 and s10me for the tires and help!! :dblthumb:
I couldnt have place as well as I did without them.
Jimmy I know how frustrating that would be but I think any comp would have called ur run for that fire! :fish:
Look forward to riding with everyone again @ RBD :woot: :woot: :driving:

The weather got tough at the end but I enjoyed myself and I think I got some decent photos. Thanks for driving some awesome rigs. I've given the competitors the info about downloading full-res photos for free but always appreciate some print sales if you feel like it. Anyone that wants full-size posters (20x30 or 24x36) just e-mail me at matt (at) withinfocus (dot) com and I will make a custom order for you. If you want a photo you've seen tweaked or have any other question don't be afraid to e-mail me. Thanks again!

BustedKnucklefilms said:

Come on Matt let them see the roll and fire one! Jimmy you crack my **** up! I did however get mad at ya for throwing your helmet.

I need to come clean. I believe the reason Jimmy got Dq was because of me. I was I believe the first one to touch the rig. I talked with Jimmy and he understands why I got involved. His rant is nothing new to me. I would have more than likely in the heat of the moment been just as pissed. Matt stated it best earlier about Jimmy's passion for the sport.

Great Job goes out to all the competitors!

As for the ball on the cone thing we did that at the first King of the Hill along with tennis balls tied to string if I remember correctly. J.J. you should remember

Steve

Haha, the only thing I ever remember about the King of the Hill comps is how much fun I had. To be honest, I don't ever remember even seeing cones unless they were just blurs going by as I was speeding up the mountain. :)

J. J.

Rescue1 said:
Do you have the final run down of the points sheet.

I personally don't but Darren might. If you check our forum (cc4x4.com) you can PM him I guess and he might be able to tell you what you'd like to know.

Latest posts