• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SETTC!!!!!!!

jrhall said:
Damn!!! jimmy has a bald spot... :flipoff1:

We were standing there next to his trailer soaking wet and I look down at Jimmy and see the bald spot! I about said hey man your getting balder than me.... lol

bad80cj said:
We were standing there next to his trailer soaking wet and I look down at Jimmy and see the bald spot! I about said hey man your getting balder than me.... lol
that shits hard to fluff up in the rain aint it.... :****:

Rescue1 said:
Do you have the final run down of the points sheet.

Driver Final
John G 219
Joe 203
Derick 192
Jimmy 191
Allen 179
Gary 176
Jack 168
John Boy 166
Jamie 147
Brian 145
Randal 144
Lou 126

bad80cj said:
I need to come clean. I believe the reason Jimmy got Dq was because of me. I was I believe the first one to touch the rig. I talked with Jimmy and he understands why I got involved. His rant is nothing new to me. I would have more than likely in the heat of the moment been just as pissed. Matt stated it best earlier about Jimmy's passion for the sport.

Great Job goes out to all the competitors!

Steve

Steve, Jimmy's run did not end because of you. It ended when the fire doubled in size after he restarted his engine. At that point, it also became a safety issue of the people near him, and not just the driver and spotter. There are several things that we could have done better, or differently, but stopping Jimmy's run is one of the decisions that I will make the same way every time.

Rokcrler said:
Whos this rookie in a tank? :woot:
Dsc01997.jpg

Hero status my :****:

Damn, blast from the past!

J. J.

hey brad I think I have your camo rain jacket in the truck. Pm me an addy and I'll send it to you.

Keep it, I don't like that jacket. Plus it's my dad's, and I need to get him a new one for Christmas.

I want to thank Withinfocus for allowing the racers to download full resolution photos from his site. He took some great pictrues. I just sent you $25.00 by PayPal to show my thanks.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I want to thank Withinfocus for allowing the racers to download full resolution photos from his site. He took some great pictrues. I just sent you $25.00 by PayPal to show my thanks.

Thank you very much! I always appreciate it and can't wait to come back for some more Alabama wheeling.

Matt O. said:
Can we get a **** count on Jimmy's rant? No less than 30....

And all under 3:30 minutes. Got to be some kind of record, I'm calling that guy Ripley. molaugh Jimmy, you're one of a kind, don't change a thang. :****:

That landing in the one pic looks like you in the bomber class a couple weeks back. :driving:

Speeding said:
ATTN COMPETITORS:

If anyone is interested in full res photos I will be offering a competitor deal for a CD of photos. PM me or email me at [email protected] for details! :dblthumb:

Since this post may have been overlooked (no pms!) I'll post the info:

For Teams only: CD with up to 10 full res no watermark photo files with a personal use license - $40 shipped.
I do have more photos that I did no publish as well if youre looking for something specific.. Let me know if anyone is interested. thumb.gif

if anyone has any suggestings on rules, scoring, etc. go over to our forum and post up so we can fine tune this thing. I think we have a good base to start with, but would like some input from the competitors that were there.

Brian :driving:

Budget YJ said:
Looks like somebodies always liked climbing trees :****:

That's why I call his rig "O'l Coon Dog"! He can't go anywhere without it try to tree something! :****:

Budget YJ said:
Looks like somebodies always liked climbing trees :****:

I'd laugh my ass off, but I got NO room to talk after Cable hill. Still don't know how I pulled that one off, just showing off I guess. molaugh