• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Someone bring me up to snuff on Toyota axles

I Have these knuckles and high steer arms that were on my old truck, josh's red barron truck
fj80 front end . I don't know who built them but I will sale them if anyone needs them
$150 for the set.

WHIZARD said:
Moose knuckles are the only kind of knuckles I like! flashemifyougotem

I always used the term moose knuckles to refer to a dude's version of camel toe....you like balls? Or have me and pretty much everyone I know been using that term incorrectly :wtflol:

TacomaJD said:
I always used the term moose knuckles to refer to a dude's version of camel toe....you like balls? Or have me and pretty much everyone I know been using that term incorrectly :wtflol:

Moose Knuckle is just an enormous camel toe. Always has been. Taylor Swift has a Moose Knuckle

LandSpeeder said:
Moose Knuckle is just an enormous camel toe. Always has been. Taylor Swift has a Moose Knuckle

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Moose+Knuckles

"in yiddish this means a man that has his pants hiked up too far and has split the difference in his bean bag leaving one nut on either side of the crotch seam causing the individual nuts (you'll have to sit this one out hitler, sorry) to hang low and give that 'sad puppy dog eyes' appearance to the nutsack. most often associated with older men in slacks with belts.
grandpa- **** dude, reunite your nuts. your pants are like the berlin wall of nutsacks. tear down the wall! tear down the wall! tear down the wall!"

Re: Re: Re: Someone bring me up to snuff on Toyota axles

patooyee said:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Moose+Knuckles

"in yiddish this means a man that has his pants hiked up too far and has split the difference in his bean bag leaving one nut on either side of the crotch seam causing the individual nuts (you'll have to sit this one out hitler, sorry) to hang low and give that 'sad puppy dog eyes' appearance to the nutsack. most often associated with older men in slacks with belts.
grandpa- **** dude, reunite your nuts. your pants are like the berlin wall of nutsacks. tear down the wall! tear down the wall! tear down the wall!"

Exactly the reference to moose knuckle that me and my friends have always used since the first time I heard the term years ago.

Cool.
I didn't say it WASN'T men... It's just a large camel toe on anyone. Men or women.

google "moose knuckle". As many women come up as do men...

mooseknuckle%20pic.jpg

hitit
But back on subject solid pinion shims either way for the diff, and if you do 80 outers just do a rhd arm and low steer. After misalignments and heims your tie rods are at or above the axle centerline. Then when you break it throw in a load bolt from jantz and see what happens. Everything breaks sooner or later

yeah, it's probably too much, but for something you take out of the box and weld on - saves time.

LandSpeeder said:
Cool.
I didn't say it WASN'T men... It's just a large camel toe on anyone. Men or women.

google "moose knuckle". As many women come up as do men...

mooseknuckle%20pic.jpg

^^^^ hitit ^^^^ No interest in another dudes balls here! All my friends have always referred to "moose knuckle" or "beef curtains" as women's camel toe.

Neal3000 said:
i would say fawk it and use dana50 outers

So this seems to be the advice of a lot of people. And I always hear about these cheap Superduty 50 fronts laying around everywhere. The way people talk they're just laying on the side of the street for passersby to pickup as they please, community service. But I've been looking for them on CL and eBay since the start of this thread and have yet to find a single one. What am I doing wrong? I thought finding FJ stuff would be hard but its a piece of cake compared to the Dana 50's.

Re:

FYI broke something else in my front end yesterday at HPO dammit. Haven't pulled it apart, but think it's driver side inner shaft. Looks like I'll be giving RCV more of my money since the other side was the one I just replaced. I'll have a pile of Longfields to get warrantied with Trail Gear when they get their gay redesigning done.

patooyee said:
So this seems to be the advice of a lot of people. And I always hear about these cheap Superduty 50 fronts laying around everywhere. The way people talk they're just laying on the side of the street for passersby to pickup as they please, community service. But I've been looking for them on CL and eBay since the start of this thread and have yet to find a single one. What am I doing wrong? I thought finding FJ stuff would be hard but its a piece of cake compared to the Dana 50's.

Look on car-part.com for 99-04 excursion or f250... Scrap yards in Tn and around the southeast are awesome. 99-04 Dana 50 and 60 are very available/ common for under $400.

If all you want is the knuckles, get a Dana 50 that is incomplete (no brakes) with a **** ton of miles on it for $150-200

There will also be a lot listed in there for $1000 or more. Not sure what they are smoking

Oh and there is an fj80 at the express pull n save in Lavernge if anyone is looking for some dirt cheap axle.

It's kind of a motherfucker to pull axles in gravel without a cutting torch, but if you haul in enough batteries and a good cordless impact driver it ain't too bad... Ok it still sucks, but I pulled 3 sets out of there last year, so I thought I'd " share the wealth" a bit if someone has the want-to.

Re: Re: Someone bring me up to snuff on Toyota axles

People say them FJ80 factory e lockers and little ring gears be bad, but I be breaking chromoly shafts all around em!

abaru4a5.jpg

e7y3e2e3.jpg