• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stripping scrap copper wire

If your worried about burning copper and discoloring use white vinegar It will shine it to brand new

Oh yeah pure copper has a melting temp of just over 1000 degrees Celsius and just under 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, plastic and rubber coatings come no where near that.

**** how about catalytic converters. Fawking thiefs are cutting those out from cars in parking lots. I know they were hitting tons of cars at Samford University but they did catch one of them. At my office in Riverchase (very corporate office park area) a co-worker had his cat cut off in broad daylight. There must be somehting about Toyota's that make them target em. I hate ****ing thieves

Budget YJ said:
Where I work it COST us THOUSANDS to replace all the **** that people steal and make $200 of off :****: :puke:

make that millions bro :****: the freaking phone company has got enough problems these days without these thieving bastards kicking us in the ballz

Neal3000 said:
make that millions bro :****: the freaking phone company has got enough problems these days without these thieving bastards kicking us in the ballz

x2 They were stealing it off our trucks and yard keeping us from working. Finally caught him... one of the employees husband. nice!