• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Secret Chipmunk

So is all you BNS guys do is build bad-ass rigs, post your bad-ass pics......and then let them sit 90% finished bad-ass on the side of your house.

:fawkdancesmiley:

Well.... the only way that I could explain it is:

Everyone is super fired up and excited about the new rig and then throws a huge party because it is getting so close and everything is turning out so badass that the buggy needs to move to the side of the house to make room for all the kegs. Then it takes months and even years to recover from the abnormal amount of drinking that took place at the party to celebrate the rig almost being finished.

That should explain why the rig ended up on the side of the house in the first place and then why it is 90% finished.

Coilover angles

I am by no means a expert on setting up coilovers but this looks to be way to steep of an angle. With this settup pictured won't you have a hard time setting up sring rates and valving.:corn:

I do like the build but more info on why such an angle would be appriciated.
badcoilover.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is my P.O.S. money PIT! I know some of you are wondering what the hell the deal is with it... it's ripping but need's front d-line, different spring rates, finish the radiator and little cosmetic CRAP...

i like the looks of this rig, killer looks, does it perform good?? toy running gear?

wait till you see recent pictures. He is very close to wheelin. I will take some this afternoon.

the panels are only on finger tight.

And the guy in the picture is around 5'10 for refrence

Last edited:
The dash is done, just not mounted. Same with the hood and roof.

Last edited:
Rig looks awesome!:cool:
attachment.php

The dude in the pic looks straight outta the '60's " This is what I get to drive on the Moon???Far out Man!!!":Stoned:
:haha::haha::haha: