• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Secret Chipmunk

Well, It wheels!

Kicks ass actually.

Lost the Front ARB early in the day. Bad o-ring in the Diff. That will be going back to Randy's R&P.

Did the 3 wheel peel for the rest of the day.

Kat and Rhonda followed us around for a while. Thanks for everything lady's.

Rubydoo put a 5-6" hole thru her sidewall on SOL. Keith and Jason jumped spinged into action Swapping tires.

Had a little incident on the stair step on the way back to the lower parking lot.

Last edited:
We chalked this up to poor spotting :)

And forgetting to release the tension of the front and rear winches on the axles.

Took it like a champ. Only about a dime size dent in the tube. And some clean up.

Last edited:
i always pucker up right there too, but never actually gone over:fawkdancesmiley: Looks like a good time!! The rig turned out very nice:awesomework:

I was glad we were not going any faster or it might not have stopped where it did.

I freaked out when i heard the news. AND i claimed it early in the day. Oh wait, That was supposed to be ryan..oops

Very fun day of wheeling for sure.

Thanks for calling me back. We were trying to get a hold of somebody to come winch us back over. There were a couple of toyota guys that came by and helped us back over.

Yeah i have never wanted to go over there.

Yeah but Randy's set it up. I am pretty sure he will take it back to them. Otherwise I got an ARB bud who could hook me up.

It's all good.

Looks like it works pretty well---Glad to hear all was ok on the Stair Step...:awesomework: