• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suspension seats

That's what I have been leaning towards. Got a buddy with Baja ultra's in his and they feel great and fit me well

Re: Re: Suspension seats

jeeptj99 said:
has anyone run Corbeau baja jp?
I do and they're ok but not nearly as nice as any of my friends corbeaus. I bought one used and a new one too match it but it seems as though they changed them up at some point and now my **** looks mismatched.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Anyone know off hand if you can get the mud drain on the Daily Drive series? I'm going to call them here in a bit just curious if anyone knew off hand. After this weekend i'm not sure if i can go again unless i get knew seats. My back is killing me and we really didnt ride all that much.

jeeptj99 said:
Anyone know off hand if you can get the mud drain on the Daily Drive series? I'm going to call them here in a bit just curious if anyone knew off hand. After this weekend i'm not sure if i can go again unless i get knew seats. My back is killing me and we really didnt ride all that much.

Not positive but I think all PRP seats are available with the mud drain as long as the material used in the cover is vinyl. WOD can verify this.

Just saw this a few posts before yours:
kmcminn said:
You can order any prp suspension seat with the "mud trap" only stipulation is seat has to be vinyl.

WOD gave me the best price.

Yeah I think the vinyl part is accurate. Been two years since I ordered mine, and more people are asking for the mud drain now, so I'm betting on it.

Latest posts