• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tacoma JD marriage Bets

Re:

****, we gon' honeymoon down at the Sizzler, come home, turn up some Sammy Kershaw, she's gonna dance a little jig for me in some **** she found over at the Unclaimed Baggage, then hump like a pair of crippled racoons for about 3 minutes.....then she's gonna fix me a sammich.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
****, we gon' honeymoon down at the Sizzler, come home, turn up some Sammy Kershaw, she's gonna dance a little jig for me in some **** she found over at the Unclaimed Baggage, then hump like a pair of crippled racoons for about 3 minutes.....then she's gonna fix me a sammich.

molaugh molaugh molaugh :woody:

Re:

TacomaJD said:

That's some funny **** but when I copied/ pasted it on her fb page, she didn't think so. :flipoff1:

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Well after the honeymoon we will have to bet how long till the big D and I don't mean Dallas...
CHASMAN9 said:
That's some funny **** but when I copied/ pasted it on her fb page, she didn't think so. :flipoff1:
That was so funny I rolled out of bed hahahahahaha