• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanks Shane!!!!!!

Brad called me to tow it, but i couldnt get my hands on a big enough trailer. I would taken pictures like no tomorrow. A Ford towing a dodge, what a beautiful sight :haha:

Gimme a call when you're on the side of the road with a dead truck, I'll tow your ass home too. :fawkdancesmiley:

That would be a funny question to ask a tow company "what kind of trucks do you use?"

I bet the operator dosnt know :redneck:

and shane you have a pm from a while ago

That would be a funny question to ask a tow company "what kind of trucks do you use?"

I bet the operator dosnt know :redneck:

and shane you have a pm from a while ago

Oh hey, look at that. I'll shoot one back later tonight, running otu the door. :redneck:

Ok, no codes, I got fuel all the way to the injection pump, just to be sure I bled the fuel lines to the pump. Its not the injection pump, I got it back today, with the powershop giving me a full tank of diesel and a promise to give me a free upgrade when a certain part becomes available from a certain manufacturer....... Oh and it died on Saturday morning after driving to Maltby where I showed off for my buddy by doing a full power pass and then hard on the brakes and exhaust brake on where it died at a stop sign, after picking it up on friday night. Any guesses????:rolleyes:

Ok, no codes, I got fuel all the way to the injection pump, just to be sure I bled the fuel lines to the pump. Its not the injection pump, I got it back today, with the powershop giving me a full tank of diesel and a promise to give me a free upgrade when a certain part becomes available from a certain manufacturer....... Oh and it died on Saturday morning after driving to Maltby where I showed off for my buddy by doing a full power pass and then hard on the brakes and exhaust brake on where it died at a stop sign, after picking it up on friday night. Any guesses????:rolleyes:

It's got fuel but...

What's the pressure when it gets to the injection pump?

Is it pumping out fuel from the rails where they go into the head when you crack them loose and crank it over?

No codes doens't mean that the VP44, MAP, TPS or something else electrical isn't taking a ****.

:haha: :mad:

The new FASS II uses a new 1/2" pickup in the tank that does not have the little "slosh bucket" around it like the stock pickup does...... I did said drag pass and hard stop right after my empty light came on.............. the pick up sucked enough air to kill the engine...... I bled the **** out of my fuel system, but, Chuck @ The Powershop said on the second try the rig started for them!:rolleyes: I just didn't try starting it for long enough!!!!!!!:mad: Anyway according to FASS they are developing a new pickup system to correct the fuel slosh problem at low fuel levels. The Powershop offered to beta test it on mine first when it comes out. The Powershop is great, they offered to pay my tow bill even before they knew what was wrong, then offered up a full tank of fuel and even reconnected my edge box, which I had disconnected while trying to figure out what was wrong, even resoldering the connection for me that I had broken. And since my new monitor won't be here until after my trip to cali this weekend, they offered me a set of guages to use until my monitor comes! All for NO CHARGE! I feel like a dumbass, but, they still treated me like gold, even though it really wasn't any fault of their own. :awesomework:

:haha: :mad:

The new FASS II uses a new 1/2" pickup in the tank that does not have the little "slosh bucket" around it like the stock pickup does...... I did said drag pass and hard stop right after my empty light came on.............. the pick up sucked enough air to kill the engine...... I bled the **** out of my fuel system, but, Chuck @ The Powershop said on the second try the rig started for them!:rolleyes: I just didn't try starting it for long enough!!!!!!!:mad: Anyway according to FASS they are developing a new pickup system to correct the fuel slosh problem at low fuel levels. The Powershop offered to beta test it on mine first when it comes out. The Powershop is great, they offered to pay my tow bill even before they knew what was wrong, then offered up a full tank of fuel and even reconnected my edge box, which I had disconnected while trying to figure out what was wrong, even resoldering the connection for me that I had broken. And since my new monitor won't be here until after my trip to cali this weekend, they offered me a set of guages to use until my monitor comes! All for NO CHARGE! I feel like a dumbass, but, they still treated me like gold, even though it really wasn't any fault of their own. :awesomework:

Sounds like they are treating you very well! Royal treatment it sounds acctually, good for them! A lot of companys now days lack in this sort of customer service and its great hearing about a company treating a customer so well

Hmm... interesting info to know.

I'm running the FASS II as well, but haven't installed my Vulcan Draw Straw yet, which is similar to the pickup from the FASS people... I've always heard with these types of pickups that you shouldn't the tank down real low due to this exact issue.

Latest posts