• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanks Shane!!!!!!

Hmm... interesting info to know.

I'm running the FASS II as well, but haven't installed my Vulcan Draw Straw yet, which is similar to the pickup from the FASS people... I've always heard with these types of pickups that you shouldn't the tank down real low due to this exact issue.

Yes.... now I know also.....:eeek: Oh well live and learn! The truck is flat-out awesome now though!:awesomework:

Hmm... interesting info to know.

I'm running the FASS II as well, but haven't installed my Vulcan Draw Straw yet, which is similar to the pickup from the FASS people... I've always heard with these types of pickups that you shouldn't the tank down real low due to this exact issue.

I'm just running the stock pick-up with the FASS pump...no problems and I usually run that sucker dry before filling it up.

I'm just running the stock pick-up with the FASS pump...no problems and I usually run that sucker dry before filling it up.

Yeah, I'm still running the stock pickup too because I'm too lazy to either remove the bed or drop the tank to put the new one in. After reading some of these stories about this, I might end up reselling it since the FASS seems to be fine without it... I never go below 14psi.

Yeah, I'm still running the stock pickup too because I'm too lazy to either remove the bed or drop the tank to put the new one in. After reading some of these stories about this, I might end up reselling it since the FASS seems to be fine without it... I never go below 14psi.

you guys running the whole meal deal FASS, or just the pump?? (aren't they just selling the pump seperately now?)

you guys running the whole meal deal FASS, or just the pump?? (aren't they just selling the pump seperately now?)

Just the pump, they sell it seperately.

I thought about the whole system, but there was no data showing that it prolonged the VP44 life.

Latest posts