• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Brown truck is ruined for me now ...

Nick hates uniforms and will use all 8 lbs to tear a new ass in anyone that comes to the door, especially Jehovah's witnesses, Mormons, and lawn guys. Old fedex driver used to bang on the window behind his cage to taunt him, caught her doing it one day, now he hates anyone in a blue uniform or knocking on the door. laughing1

When I worked at Top Gun Rustomz, our UPS guy would shoot the **** for 3 ****in' days crammed into 10 minutes, so we had a guy go around and put the Brown truck on jackstands where the tires were just micro mm's off the ground. He gets in and dzzzzz.....dzzzzz..... WTF?!....DZZZZZZZZ!!!!! By the time he hit 17 grand his tire ballooned up enough to contact and smoke. ****er caught on after that.

Anybody ever notice ALL of the city bus drivers are :afro: or flashemifyougotem or both?

I HATE jackasses like that......if you tell them you saw a BIGFOOT they say that they have saw a KING KONG......

if you saw a KAMODO DRAGON...............they saw a GODZILLA ::)

Sounds like with all that damn hangin out & talkin **** he won,t be drivin the brown truck long anyway man :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
I HATE jackasses like that......if you tell them you saw a BIGFOOT they say that they have saw a KING KONG......

if you saw a KAMODO DRAGON...............they saw a GODZILLA ::)

Sounds like with all that damn hangin out & talkin **** he won,t be drivin the brown truck long anyway man :dblthumb:

You have to get two of them together, trying to top each other.

My ups guys/girl don't want to talk, they are always in a hurry to get done.

Draco said:
I think one of our truck drivers is the worst one ever. It was always something. We'd try to come up with **** to trip him up. It was fun for a while...but damn. Only so many lies you can tell. Right? NOPE.

He delivered mail in the military..."Not regular mail, special mail."
Hospital stay..."Wasn't to bad, I got special food."
Water skiing... "I invented slalom skies."
Found out I drank Crown..."It's Canadian Club cut with water." "I used to make the stuff."
I bought a new bow..."I shot one across 8 lanes of traffic into a billboard....because I could."
Guns..."I made John Browning's 1911 better and never took credit for it."

One day I said:
Dude, you ought to be a rich man...Why you driving an truck?
To see the country again
You drive from Charlotte to here though.
"I've done everything else."

Damn I hate these guys. You meet a LOT of them in hunting clubs too. :****:

This had me rolling laughing my ass off.

If he saw your buggy he would **** his pants..... I would shy away from that lol.... One uppers' gotta love em. Think of it as a game and see if you can get him to say dumb ****. Thats always fun!