• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tj back halfed atlas tons stickys linked locked juggy

Diesel.power

Well I'm listing my juggy to see if anyone would be interested I have owned this rig for a very short time actually traded for it last weekend and love it have found nothing wrong with and it seems very capable I'm just working on another deal and could use the extra cash if no one wants this fine rig I'm more than happy to keep it.

Here's a quick run down

D60 front, kingpin, ARB, 5.38's, GLO cover, Yukon 35 spline inner and outers with super joints and high steer. 3 link on 16" fox ai r shocks.

D60 rear, Detroit, disks, 5.38's, 16" fox air shocks. 4 linked

Bump stopped front and rear, not riding with the shocks bottomed out.

Atlas 4.3:1

trail ready HD's with 40" creepy crawlers.

4.0 with ax15

Warn high speed winch

Rci fuel cell

Custom cage

Full skids

Wild wood proportional valve to set up brakes

Corbeu seats and harnesses

On boared air

Ac delete but has heat and radio!!

Plenty of room and very comfortable I'm 6'2 250 and couldn't ask for better ride

Plenty of room for storage cooler etc

Has title so if someone needs financing I'm sure bank would loan some toward rig

I'm in anderson sc

Any ?s just ask

864 844 7488

hunt999980/media/image_zps6bfc3c68.jpg.html]
image_zps6bfc3c68.jpg
[/URL]
[URL=http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/hunt999980/media/image_zps1840555f.jpg.html]
image_zps1840555f.jpg
[/URL]

Re: Re: Tj back halfed atlas tons stickys linked locked juggy

Price? 4.0?

Sorry for not having the price I missed that but 16k. Ya 4.0 and ax15 the kept it simple it's nice to be able to walk into parts store get what u need and come out cheap. It has plenty of guts with the 4.3 and 538s

Bump might trade for bad ass crawler hauler need a thing with alot off rom in camper and trailer I, hauling a quad dodge dually sled pulling truck