• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To The Trolls......

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter but I really don't understand all the hate towards the batman guy… maybe someone thought he high hatted them and got their feelings hurt but I haven't seen him demean anyone on purpose.. maybe i missed something.. maybe its cause they're wanting him to get pissed off and act out and he won't…

zjtrey said:
It doesn't matter but I really don't understand all the hate towards the batman guy… maybe someone thought he high hatted them and got their feelings hurt but I haven't seen him demean anyone on purpose.. maybe i missed something.. maybe its cause they're wanting him to get pissed off and act out and he won't…

x2

I just figured I was missing something somewhere.

Im really not one to :stir: :stir: so i've been trying to stay out of it hoping hardline would get back to normal.. seemed to me that a couple guys took advantage of knowing JohnG was on vacation, cats away kinda thing..

So… why the hate for teh batman?

He seems ok to me??? I don't get it either. He may be a little stuck on himself but that's his deal.

pholmann said:
He seems ok to me??? I don't get it either. He may be a little stuck on himself but that's his deal.

He does seem to be trying to be overly positive about the bashing, and seems to always have some super-positive comment for every negative one posted. But I guess that's better than a huge ****-storm internet argument. I'm not sure I could be so positive about the **** people say about him if it were me.

One of his friends was wondering if anyone had seen him and folks started bashing him for naming his rig Batmobile :dunno:

pholmann said:
Me either. He's definitely a thick skinned sumbitch.

Agreed!

Kush, I promise im not trying to :stir: :stir: maybe since John brought the ban hammer we could have a decent conversation about it…

As a kid i had a temper… my dad taught me that when you allow someone to make you angry, you've allowed them to conquer you… I've seen will practicing a similar mindset and its respectable to me...

"Arkantard" now belongs to Beerj. Anyone who uses it from here on out owes him $1 for each use. (I get 30% for this message)

Beerj said:
Fixed, legally...ish ;D

Hey hey hey - some of my best friends are Arkantards!! In fact my wife is from there!! :****:
Hopefully birthplace does not classify one as such... If it's residency thing I guess I'm one too. I lived there for 3 years. LOL

BeerJ - Owe you a $1ishhh... :woot:

zjtrey said:
This is my honest opinion! Will is a pretty good guy and easy going, he moved to TN to get closer to the rock bouncing community? From the first time I met him at koh 2013 I thought to myself wow this guy needs to quit trying so damn hard! He imitates the people he thinks are cool and that doesn't put off a very good image and is somewhat annoying but that isn't where most people's problem with him is! He starts racing with arcs and Ty and whoever else start filling his head with all kinds of mostly incorrect information that he decided he needed to make a fake screen name or names and talk **** about people that are respected in the offroad or rock bouncing community. He has called out people that he hasn't even ever met supposedly in fun just to start **** and try to look cool. Then decides to swap sides if you will and start racing with the same people he was formerly talking **** about (Srrs) then, After rubbing his own name in the mud he decides he wants to be a good guy and not react to people calling him out on his bullshit meanwhile starting more threads and making comments to bring more attention to himself! like I said at the beginning I think Will is a good person and would help anybody he could, but has a very wrong idea as to what is ok and not ok to put on the Internet. Were some of the comments about him to much or were people piling on of course but he brought that on himself! I have made it a point not to comment on any thread about him to keep from saying anything to add negativity but people getting banned or put in timeout because of his hate baiting ain't right IMO get rid of the problem not the result!

I don't get some people in general though. They seem to think anything goes because its the internet. I hear comments like, "Oh well, its just the internet," and "Who cares, its just the internet," all the time on this forum. If that's true why are there any rules? I mean, why isn't it totally cool if someone creates 30 different screen names and talks **** about different people with each? If there is no accountability on the net why isn't it totally acceptable to talk SRRS into total oblivion, there's no consequences, right? Why don't we say, "Oh well, its just the internet," in that case?

The truth is that the internet DOES matter and some people just use it as an excuse to act out because it is somewhat anonymous. What you do and say reflects upon you whether its from behind a keyboard or in person. In fact, it is my belief that it reflects even more poorly on you if you do it on the net and not in real life. At least if you acted poorly on both we could all just say, "Oh well, he's a consistent asshole." Acting poorly on the net and gentlemanly in life just says, "He's a keyboard tough guy."

The real life equivalent of what has been done here to Batmobile Will is called LYNCHING and I don't see many of ya'll lynching folks in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.