• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Under Psi, what'd you do?

Douche bag apeters89 banned him for quoting a 35% pic in chit chat. That guy pisses me off....

bigsilly said:
Douche bag apeters89 banned him for quoting a 35% pic in chit chat. That guy pisses me off....
EDIT
I edited my post because I don't really know apeters, except on the web and from last year at BTF. I will say that his e-personality is a nut swinger and I am surprised that he is a mod on PBB. Dan did him a huge favor and all he does is web wheel, that defeats the point IMO. Banning people for something like Louis did as a first course of action is gay. BGillespie, thanks for the PM, and apeters joining today was not based on this thread.

Wow. Okay...laughing1

I'd like to be the first to welcome Apeters89 to the boards.
http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=525

laughing1 laughing1

bigsilly said:

He sucks.....so does Tim84k10.. Cannot stand them :flipper:

hey guys....

well, i was bored at work on sat morning, and just sifting through the most recent pages of some threads in chit chat.....

i saw that a guy had posted a full .gif of that hot chick where it shows the guy cutting her top with some scissors, but in this one, it does NOT stop and repeat...it cuts all teh way through and shows her ta tas...

i believe i quoted with the statement 'uh oh' or something like that...implying that the OP of it will be banned soon....i did NOT realize that the pic would be quoted too....i was thinking that the URL would show...like it does in a lot of other quotes....i was not even thinking about it....i never even looked at the post that i made, went to another thread in general and when the computer refreshed a little later, i was banned...

**** pisses me off b/c it was NOT intentional as stated in my 'reason' for being manned PM.....

says i "purposefully quoted a 35% image"........

i am IP banned as best as i can tell, i cant even log out on a computer and see the forum....

it just pisses me off b/c i AM trying to sell my rig and i get a few PM's a day about it and have been in some heated talks with some members and now they can't contact me.....

w3rd....

I PMed Aaron to fix it and he said he has the power (ability) to ban but not un-ban.

It would chap my ass if I were Louis.

I am trying to get Lance to fix it. Too funny.

InDaShop said:
Since when could you get BANNED from Pirate for walking on ****ing glass? I loved that place from '04-06 and then it blew up. still good stuff, but just too douchey for me. Too many eHardass's.

I still cant believe a member as long as Louis, and with the post count of Louis got the execution with out a judge or jury. Just axe!

WOW, **** that. :dunno: :dunno:

+1....

he could have either deleted the post or contacted me...i would have gone in there to fix it asap....i go into chit chat once a month or so....it's not like i pay attention to what goes on in there....

my posts are almost always in tech related discussions and or my build/sale threads....

i can see boobies on 11ty9 billion other sites without worry...

Speeding said:
Wow. Okay...laughing1

I'd like to be the first to welcome Apeters89 to the boards.
http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=525

laughing1 laughing1

I can fix that, fawking tool

Louis, that is the gayest thing I have ever heard.

bigsilly said:
He is a mod in chit chat.... Not sure why that is....

Because he is a chit chat whore. I think the job is open to anyone that wants to do it if they spend enough time in a forum. I have never thought that was a coveted job by any means. Dealing with whiny bitches and all. I have a temper on the web, it would not do for me to have powers to ban anyone from anything laughing1

Makes sense. He replies to every thread in chit chat, and I spend little time there and realize that. Only time he posts in tech is always nut swinging molaugh