• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Under Psi, what'd you do?

MUCHADO said:
I laugh because all u guys that think he's a douche never met the guy in real life. I did and seemed like a normal dude---but then again, so did charles manson :flipoff1: molaugh
Yeah I met him. And for the record his dad is a cool cat. Seems the recurring theme is the same here though.....

P said:
Oooops , I deleted it but Matt already caught it.... I saw Rob getting all touchy feely so I figured Id better not stir the pot anymore than I usually do.

Oh well fug-it. laughing1

hah I dont give a **** it's just funny when all these E-persona's collide... You know Nolen's a prime example of that---DGAF doucheknob on line but in real life or if he knows ya can be the nicest dude ever... **** MattO even got my goat until I rode with and got a chance to chill wit him at the Rocket City wheelin' spot... I remember tellin Kelly on our way back "damn i thought MattO was a douche, he ain't bad in real life tho!" laughing1 I'm just happy to keep it real---a douche online and a douche in real life.. Just a lil better tasting strawberry douche in real life.

Aaron Peters from what I gathered was just a quiet ass dude that cried online when he got screwed and then got hooked the F up in a random act of generosity. I didn't talk to him much but he didn't seem to have a bad attitude when I met him, just was like any other goober watchin his Jeep get pimped fo free thumb.gif

I thought Rob was cool cause he made videos, now he doesn't so he is a douche :flipoff1:

I agree on the e-person thing. Peters came off like a tool at BTF, but hey a lot was going on. I still think it is gay to get $1,000s in free parts and then just web wheel :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
in case y'all didnt know Robs also a douche in real life, if doesnt just plkay one online :flipoff1:

since i'm steelin this thread I'm pissed because I also don't wheel and this is the troofs of the matter---wanna talk about ultimate web wheelers.. When Kelly Kaiser wheels more than you doo----then yer a tool.

dang.

side note scott at machinewave is hookin a brother up with some 35 splines at a good ass price... whatchuheeeeeeeerd son! ramen noodles and banquet $1 dinners for the next month is on the agenda.

Matt O. said:
I thought Rob was cool cause he made videos, now he doesn't so he is a douche :flipoff1:

I agree on the e-person thing. Peters came off like a tool at BTF, but hey a lot was going on. I still think it is gay to get $1,000s in free parts and then just web wheel :flipoff1:

mattO just had a bad month of being a **** talkin punk ass mo fugga on here laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Of course he's a tool, all u Jeeps Unlimited gods are fuggin tools. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

P said:
Kelly is the ultimate web wheeler... Him and Cole take the cake with the "man I woulda" laughing1
Cole has a whole lot to man up to when he gets his buggy on the trail. I have been listening to him talk about beating on it for how long now??

****, I beat the living fawk outa my **** last weekend. I "didda" everything there I said I would last time. :flipgotcha:
****'s still on the trailer, need to air up a tire.
I am a webwheeler this year though. the racing made it impossible to rec wheel anytime. If I wasnt' saving for fuel to the next race, I was working on the buggy for th enext race. :-\

blacksheep10 said:
****, I beat the living fawk outa my **** last weekend. I "didda" everything there I said I would last time. :flipgotcha:
****'s still on the trailer, need to air up a tire.
I am a webwheeler this year though. the racing made it impossible to rec wheel anytime. If I wasnt' saving for fuel to the next race, I was working on the buggy for th enext race. :-\

I think past 6 mos you've beat me at wheelin' with just your one or 2 times out laughing1 laughing1 (I did get my rig out 5x this spring tho--better than my prev. year) ::)

MUCHADO said:
since i'm steelin this thread I'm pissed because I also don't wheel and this is the troofs of the matter---wanna talk about ultimate web wheelers.. When Kelly Kaiser wheels more than you doo----then yer a tool.

dang.

side note scott at machinewave is hookin a brother up with some 35 splines at a good ass price... whatchuheeeeeeeerd son! ramen noodles and banquet $1 dinners for the next month is on the agenda.

You better install those bitches before Vanguard's president gives them to all of us to share :flipoff1:

If you don't wheel more than Kelly then you are a web wheeler. Me, Louis and Joel use to be the Cat's Meow on JU :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
You better install those bitches before Vanguard's president gives them to all of us to share :flipoff1:

If you don't wheel more than Kelly then you are a web wheeler. Me, Louis and Joel use to be the Cat's Meow on JU :flipoff1:

no doubt....trevro takes the web wheeler title from back in the day....King of JU....although matt o did get some guuuud sucking off whne he did his TONJ build...lol....his **** is still probably sore... :flipoff1:

i USED to put in work, me, joel, pat, and bigger than you dave went somewhere almost every other weekend for a long time..........

now, i am just a broke ass ninja with a bling ass buggy....

Matt O. said:

HA yep.

I'll have my rig out at KOH fer sho. 35 splines will be in soon and it'll be under the re-assembly mode. Damn house **** has fugged me.. before that was motorcycle ridin'... Tellin' ya I really have been enjoying every aspect of life outside of four wheelin' for the past 4-5 mos and it hasn't been half bad. My last trip was memorial day wkend to Tuttle with a pretty good group. Undecided if I'm bringin the FJ40, 4Runner, CJ7 or just the pit bikes to MMORV for this next ride but I'll have somethin out there to propel my fat azz around the trails.

Matt O. said:

Come out to the next one, I'll buy ya a beer :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
Cole has a whole lot to man up to when he gets his buggy on the trail. I have been listening to him talk about beating on it for how long now??

Bitch Please, Don't you worry about me. Have I never not beat on my vehicles? Hell I beat on my Daily Driver harder than you do that little Comp buggy.

Cole said:
Bitch Please, Don't you worry about me. Have I never not beat on my vehicles? Hell I beat on my Daily Driver harder than you do that little Comp buggy.

molaugh molaugh Wondered what you would say... :flipoff1:

P said:
Oooops , I deleted it but Matt already caught it.... I saw Rob getting all touchy feely so I figured Id better not stir the pot anymore than I usually do.

Oh well fug-it. laughing1

I tend to break it every time I go out... Shattered the t-case in Disney, also broke the rear 60. Taco'd a tie-rod in Hot springs. I'm putting a new timing gear in the new motor 'cause the gear on the distributor ate through it. Randomly wouldn't start a couple weeks back and I finally discovered that I could turn the rotor by hand :( Tearing that down, and will have the Jeep in Alabama for Fabstock 2008 and some wheeling at GreyRock.

No need to sensor yourself for me, it's just the internet. thumb.gif

apeters89 said:
Come out to the next one, I'll buy ya a beer :flipoff1:

I will be wheeling that weekend :flipoff1: Seriously.

I may come by on Sunday and check it out

Cole, if I lived with mom and dad I would do the same thing. No bill having sumbitch. Makes it easy when all of your income goest to tow rigs and buggies ;D

Matt O. said:
I will be wheeling that weekend :flipoff1: Seriously.

I may come by on Sunday and check it out

Cole, if I lived with mom and dad I would do the same thing. No bill having sumbitch. Makes it easy when all of your income goest to tow rigs and buggies ;D

don't u live in the Overton Estate AND do the tow rig/buggy thing??? :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Can't hide non-guvment chedda.