• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Under Psi, what'd you do?

Marty said:
Makes sense. He replies to every thread in chit chat, and I spend little time there and realize that. Only time he posts in tech is always nut swinging molaugh

I never go to chit chat, it is a waste of time. I look at PBB for tech.

i got no problem with him...i just wish that since he does not have the 'power' to unban me, that he messages someone who CAN unban me...

it was a frivilous ban....i have a good history and have never started any ****....

oh well.....

King Douche

I messaged Lance. I tried to unban you when Nolan asked before, but apparently that doesn't work.

:flipoff1: to everyone else :flipoff1:

It's funny, I registered here today 'cause I was sent a link to Gillespie's ultimate tow rig thread loller.gif

^^^^^Funny^^^^^^^^

John, you don't get posts from Chit-chat....I think that stopped in 2003. DRM racked up about 25K posts there back then and that was when people actually thought post counts meant something. laughing1

Louis, Lance un-banned you.

Re: King Douche

apeters89 said:
I messaged Lance. I tried to unban you when Nolan asked before, but apparently that doesn't work.

:flipoff1: to everyone else :flipoff1:

It's funny, I registered here today 'cause I was sent a link to Gillespie's ultimate tow rig thread loller.gif

Still a douche bag :flipgotcha:

P said:
I just read all this crap and NOT ONE FUGGIN LINK TO THE GIF>

Im about to ban all you fuggers ! :flipoff1:

35% NSFW
http://fun.tophersworld.com/images/valery_frustration_fixed.gif

Is hardline now the PBB from 03? :dunno: laughing1

werd up Aaron

I laugh because all u guys that think he's a douche never met the guy in real life. I did and seemed like a normal dude---but then again, so did charles manson :flipoff1: molaugh

MUCHADO said:
Is hardline now the PBB from 03? :dunno: laughing1

werd up Aaron

I laugh because all u guys that think he's a douche never met the guy in real life. I did and seemed like a normal dude---but then again, so did charles manson :flipoff1: molaugh

I met him in real life, and most of the people that posted on here have to. You were not the only one at Fabstock 07. :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
I met him in real life, and most of the people that posted on here have to. You were not the only one at Fabstock 07. :flipoff1:

I wasnt i kno dis fool.... guess u were the only one spewing hate thought there was more but i read the thread lastnight and replied this mownin my bad :flipoff1:

I can't vouch for him nor talk ****--like I said seemed like a normal dude to me :flipoff1:

...and I don't hang in PBB **** chat so I guess maybe I'd have more an opinion if I sat in there :dunno: I keep my shitchat to hardline :flipoff1:

P said:
MattO, myself and some others meet him. The only thing that made him anyone was BTF/Solid/Etc giving him a **** ton of parts and labor he doesnt use laughing1

Yes Im jealous... that Jeep would look like hammered dog **** by now I'd have wheeled it so hard so much since the work got done on it.

Hi Aaron, your the worst kinda web wheeler on this site SON. :flipoff1:

I agree with everything you in this post. Get charity and then never wheel, that is gay.

Oooops , I deleted it but Matt already caught it.... I saw Rob getting all touchy feely so I figured Id better not stir the pot anymore than I usually do.

Oh well fug-it. laughing1

apeters89 said:
35% NSFW
http://fun.tophersworld.com/images/valery_frustration_fixed.gif

Good job, thank you for not being gay like the rest of these guys.... I mean in the small print you guys agree to when you register it says and I quote " If discussion breaks out about 35% matieral on these boards, it is the priority of each and every member to link said questionable 35% material for all to review and draw there own conclusion on its acceptability or reasoning for discussion"

yeah, that's it...

i posted it with the Homer Simpson smiley.....as in "DOH" someone's about to get the ban hammer.....obviously that was the wrong move....

i had forgotten exactly what i posted about it because i could have cared that little....lol...

it's all good now....