• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Using the forum as a classifieds only.....

Re: Re: Using the forum as a classifieds only.....

lowbudgetjunk said:
Don't you have a turbo to be putting on? Sammiches, turbo or GTFO!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

This little guy? I wouldn't worry about him!

Attachments

• IMG_4188.JPG
    IMG_4188.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 221

creepycrawly said:
This little guy? I wouldn't worry about him!
That's cute. Did it come with a matching purse ?

BUG-E J said:

Yep. And matching lipstick. Along with a travel size perfume bottle full of VP109. :flipgotcha:

BUG-E J said:

I learned your motor will run on 93 octane....very poorly, but it will

So... you would think if someone has about 450 posts, all in regards to selling ****, they would have figured out the rules by now. ::)

Beerj said:
So... you would think if someone has about 450 posts, all in regards to selling ****, they would have figured out the rules by now. ::)

RULES: MUST have PRICE & LOCATION, pictures requested. I don't make the rules, I just point them out.

ADMINISTRATOR

I've Kept To Myself & Not Responded To A Lot Of This B/S Back & Forth Mess Regarding My Post Or My Caps Lock Button Being Stuck What Ever The Complaint Of The Day Is About Me. I Honestly Do Read A lot On Here As I'm On This Site Every Day I Just Dont Chime In On Most Of It Cause It Don't Pertain To Me Or I Have Any Knowledge To Put My 2 Cents In On. So Please Don't Jump The Gun Saying I Have Nothing To Do With Hardline Other Than Sell My Stuff. I've Been Around A lot Of Members On Here Have Had My Share Of Many Nice Rigs Through Out Tiime & Been On A Good Bit Of Rides With Members On Here & Would Give My Shirt Off My BackTo Anyone On Here In Need. If John G Was Still With Us Today Him The Legend His Self Would Vouch Of The Character Of Person I Am. Just An Example I Believe In 2012 They Had A Tough Truck Challenge Race At Morris Mtn John G Broke A Driver Side Drive Flange In His One Seater, He Had A Spare Warn Hub But Ended Up Something Was Damaged & Wouldnt Work For Him To Finish So I Insisted & Pulled Mine Out Of My Tj That I Had At The Time So He Could Finish The Race At The End Of The Race He Pulled It Straight Out & Brought It Back So I Could Finish The Evening Wheeling With My Buddies. Come The Following Tuesday Morning He Had Me A Beand New Pair At My Office For Me Simply Allowing Him To Use Mine For A Couple Hours. I Didn't Wanna Except But His Response Was Take These You Will Need Them One Day. Shortly After I Kinda Steered Out Of The Off-Roading Scene Due To Its Become More Of Who's Got The Biggest Baddest Fastest Buggy Rig Exc More Of A Competiton Thing Than Everyone Getting Out Enjoying Riding Trails Giving Each Other S#it For Which Line They Chose To Take. My Point Of This Is, I Do Post A Lot Of Stuff On Here For Sale But At The End Of The Day I'll Help Any Member On Here Out In Any Way I Can As Well. And On My Post I Take The Time To Post Very Detailed Pics & Details & Very Fair Prices IMO With The Type Of Items I Post Depending On What It Is & Not Always Does It Sell On Here By A Member Sometimes Word Of Mouth From A Member Sent Me A Buyer & Ive Always Taken Knowldege To Them Wether I Send A Case Of Beer Gift Card For Dinner What Ever The Case Is I'm Always Very Appreciative Of The Community Here & Like Another Memeber On Here Posted Id Rather Buy And Sell On Here Cause If I Was To Screw Someone Or Get Screwed By Another Member One Way Or Another It Will Get Handled. Lastly The Reason I Don't Post A Set Location In My Ads Which From Now On I Will Is I Have Multiple Homes In Alabama & TN And Really Can Be Assistant In Helping Meet A Buyer Between Birmingham & Nashville So My Argument With Me Posting A Set Location For Example I Post Something Saying It's In Birmingham & I May Just Happen To Be In Nashville At The House & It Be With Me Well Then Im Gonna Get Called Out For Posting False Information. If A Serious Party Is That Interested My Number Is Listed Call Or Text Me & I Will Meet With You At My Closest Location To You But As Stated To Pacify Everyone I Will Start Posting A Set Location. Hope This Clears Up A Lot Of Me Getting Bashed & Misunderstanding. Thanks Again Gregg & The Other Forum Admin For Your Help & Keeping An Awesome Site Going.

muddinmetal said:
You finally found this! Honestly you seem like a good dude, but damn it is had to read with all the caps. It is almost disorienting
I agree on all of this. I wouldn't call it a test but the fact that you responded in this thread at least shows that you do in fact pay attention to the rest of the forum. That's why I didn't blow up your for sail thread. If you indeed bothered with the rest of the site, then you'd find this and let it be known. I'm content.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. Hold yer horses, stop the press and hit yer hooks. I'm not trying to turn this into the other thing. At all. I was simply giving another example of what started this thread, mostly in jest. Dude showed up here and cleared everything up. We're good. STOP YELLING AT ME.