• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Using the forum as a classifieds only.....

pholmann said:
No fags allowed drue.

Oh I was talking about the innerwebz style flaming. Not the other kind. Lord knows we got enough of them around here already! Where's Shelbs been lately?? :gay:

Man I wish I wasn't bleeding like hell this month. Had to free the boat from the upholstery prison and doing powder coat plus the unexpected enclosed trailer purchase. I'm ****ing broke dammit.

pholmann said:
Man I wish I wasn't bleeding like hell this month. Had to free the boat from the upholstery prison and doing powder coat plus the unexpected enclosed trailer purchase. I'm ****ing broke dammit.

I know the feeling. I am still trying to piece my turd back together. Keep finding little things I gotta get done.

creepycrawly said:
Oh I was talking about the innerwebz style flaming. Not the other kind. Lord knows we got enough of them around here already! Where's Shelbs been lately?? :gay:

Shelbs aka Meat Master, he's still around rubbin butts, pullin pork, and smoking sausages. Still claims he's gonna have a rig done in a few years too.

jk101 said:
Speaking of Tony where has he been ?? He living it up in middle of the ocean on his yacht...... :stir:

From what I've seen on the Instagrams he's joined an MC and riding around terrorizing innocent people.

creepycrawly said:

Sorry man I was busy seeing your birthplace. Your mom has some damn good cookies. And by cookies I mean vagina :****:

Attachments

• IMG_6309.PNG
    IMG_6309.PNG
    929.4 KB · Views: 117
d_daffron said:
Shelbs aka Meat Master, he's still around rubbin butts, pullin pork, and smoking sausages. Still claims he's gonna have a rig done in a few years too.

I can't help y'all love my rubbed meat in you're mouths. Meow everyone be cool. It's all fun and games till the cops show up. I got a 5 year rig plan currently I am ahead of progress

SHELBS44 said:
I can't help y'all love my rubbed meat in you're mouths. Meow everyone be cool. It's all fun and games till the cops show up. I got a 5 year rig plan currently I am ahead of progress

Hahaha! You're ahead of progress alright! You're here and progress ain't! How about you stop force feeding dudes your meat and start working on a truggy.

creepycrawly said:
Hahaha! You're ahead of progress alright! You're here and progress ain't! How about you stop force feeding dudes your meat and start working on a truggy.

Picking up engine tomorrow. One of dem tree fiddys wit 2 fotty 2 cam and camel jump heads mane. Cleaned da heads up tonight

Attachments

• IMG_6310.PNG
    IMG_6310.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
Re: Re: Using the forum as a classifieds only.....

creepycrawly said:
Don't you have a turbo to be putting on? Sammiches, turbo or GTFO!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Using the forum as a classifieds only.....

lowbudgetjunk said:
Don't you have a turbo to be putting on? Sammiches, turbo or GTFO!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Bazinga!