• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley, RON's RUN continued.... SEPT 10th...9 AM

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Yup, miracles DO happen! :haha:
Got the goahead FINALLY for hopefully getting Ron's finished up!!
What's in the plan? Not totally sure yet, but I will update as soon as the details are hammered out ...The plan is to get larger material up on to the upper section of trail near the logs...Likely gonna use some of the material from the swail crossing further up on the trail, and come up with an alternative plan for the swail area...
What's needed? A few capable rigs capable of hauling said material up the trail... Stay tuned!:awesomework:

Sundays work best for me other wise would join up with you guys.If you started later I could be up there around 4.

Sundays work best for me other wise would join up with you guys.If you started later I could be up there around 4.

This date has been chosen due to DNR trying to stay with their "2nd Sat of every month" dates; sorry Steve...We'll likely be wrapping up by then.

Update, as of right now, we're working on finding a dump truck/operator to load large rock from one of the pits up there, and bring it to the landing...IF any of you guys out there know of someone willing to provide their services/equipment for this, PLEASE let me know ASAP their info, then I can coordinate w/ Elyse when would work between now and the 10th...:awesomework: Thanks again!

This date has been chosen due to DNR trying to stay with their "2nd Sat of every month" dates; sorry Steve...We'll likely be wrapping up by then.

Update, as of right now, we're working on finding a dump truck/operator to load large rock from one of the pits up there, and bring it to the landing...IF any of you guys out there know of someone willing to provide their services/equipment for this, PLEASE let me know ASAP their info, then I can coordinate w/ Elyse when would work between now and the 10th...:awesomework: Thanks again!

May know somebody, does DNR pay said operators fuel or no?

Bad weekend for some people including myself due to this being the same weekend as the PNWJeep Meet n Greet up at Naches.

I may have just the trailer for this, and if I'm lucky it may work. I'm In. Can't wait!:awesomework:

Ron himself confirmed for operator for the 10th!!!:awesomework:
May need one more operator, will know likely by the first part of next week...

Ron himself confirmed for operator for the 10th!!!:awesomework:
May need one more operator, will know likely by the first part of next week...

do you need just an operator or machines? I can operate no problem but if the person im thinking of comes out to help he will be the only one running his dump truck and machine:awesomework:

I am going to try and make it....
Sweet!:cheer:
do you need just an operator or machines? I can operate no problem but if the person im thinking of comes out to help he will be the only one running his dump truck and machine:awesomework:
Sam, the lead you have with the dump truck/machine is really what we need badly to get the large rock from the pit up to the landing efficiently...Hopefully your lead can pull it off, and hopefully we can get this coordinated/executed BEFORE the 10th so the rocks are at the landing and we don't have to wait for loads that day...I will call you with the details tomorrow am, say around 10ish (breaktime?)...?

Sweet!:cheer:

Sam, the lead you have with the dump truck/machine is really what we need badly to get the large rock from the pit up to the landing efficiently...Hopefully your lead can pull it off, and hopefully we can get this coordinated/executed BEFORE the 10th so the rocks are at the landing and we don't have to wait for loads that day...I will call you with the details tomorrow am, say around 10ish (breaktime?)...?

I cant talk on the phone till noon on my lunch break or after 5 when i get off work :booo: