• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley, RON's RUN continued.... SEPT 10th...9 AM

Ball is rollin gonna get more things hammered out tomorrow with the guy, sounds like he will be bringing a dump truck and his 315 cat excavator to move the rock for us before that weekend though will know tomorrow evening!

Ball is rollin gonna get more things hammered out tomorrow with the guy, sounds like he will be bringing a dump truck and his 315 cat excavator to move the rock for us before that weekend though will know tomorrow evening!

:awesomework::cheer:

just finished up the final touches on the trailer. she is fully operational. now will it work??????:rolleyes:

Any word yet on details Sam? Shoot me a call tomorrow after 9am!!! Thanks again!:awesomework:

Ugh...Still haven't heard from Sam on the Dump truck/exc thing....:booo:
As of now Andy, What ya doin Friday??? And can you lock down the details on that dump truck you may have access to???:redneck:
Talked with Elyse today, and we're getting at least one 14K machine up there i believe on Thursday for Sat...working on tryin' to obtain another...

As of now Andy, What ya doin Friday??? And can you lock down the details on that dump truck you may have access to???:redneck:
Talked with Elyse today, and we're getting at least one 14K machine up there i believe on Thursday for Sat...working on tryin' to obtain another...

I will get an answer today on the truck. :awesomework:

I will get an answer today on the truck. :awesomework:

Not shure on Friday. What you thinkin? I mite be up for bailing from work that day.

Talked with my buddy last night, he decided hauling rock that size was gonna be too hard on his truck apprently last time he did it, it messed up the dump box pretty bad :( Its also a bit of a drive for such a small job hed burn more fuel then we could probably afford lol

Talked with my buddy last night, he decided hauling rock that size was gonna be too hard on his truck apprently last time he did it, it messed up the dump box pretty bad :( Its also a bit of a drive for such a small job hed burn more fuel then we could probably afford lol

Ok Sam, Thanks for tryin'!
Andy, I'll call you later this am...:awesomework:

Just woke up, still trying to get coffee in me! Will make a few calls once I'm awake, try and round up another machine!!! You get the truck Andy?

Ok, status update....the 14K machine originally thought we're getting....Is actually a 17K, and it's a 16hr rent, not 8!!! :cheer: AND there will be 2 loads of large rock (3man+) at the landing...Still trying to land a 2nd machine for loading....stay tuned!

Update...Things changed up a bit...
We NOW have an 18K machine for the trail :cheer:, and a 12K for loading at the landing!! Still a remote possiblility of one more 12-14K being donated by WIOR, but won't know til tomorrow....
There are 3 loads of large material up there now; 1 load of 36"+, and 2 loads of 20-36"!!!:cheer:
Heading off to work now! :D Will be out there tomorrow afternoon sometime to meet the machinery.:awesomework:
Gonna be a warm one out there SATURDAY the 10th, so bring plenty of sunscreen and WATER!!!!!!:;

Update...Things changed up a bit...
We NOW have an 18K machine for the trail :cheer:, and a 12K for loading at the landing!! Still a remote possiblility of one more 12-14K being donated by WIOR, but won't know til tomorrow....
There are 3 loads of large material up there now; 1 load of 36"+, and 2 loads of 20-36"!!!:cheer:
Heading off to work now! :D Will be out there tomorrow afternoon sometime to meet the machinery.:awesomework:
Gonna be a warm one out there SATURDAY the 10th, so bring plenty of sunscreen and WATER!!!!!!:;

Nice

Looks like it is going to be a fun day :awesomework:

Also Corey, we do have a need for hauling with trucks and/or trailers! You thinkin of comin' up fer this?:corn: