• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's in a name? Your screen name

Back in high school I had a ford ranger tremor edition that was nothing but subwoofers and amps in the extended cab. The guys I did competitions with called me Jerry tremor. Before too long everyone thought my last name was tremor. It kinda stuck.

Had a cheap ass cj7 I wheeled when I joined the forums... If I had it to do over again it would be JRich since that's what most people know me as.

CheapJ7 said:
Had a cheap ass cj7 I wheeled when I joined the forums... If I had it to do over again it would be JRich since that's what most people know me as.

I can change it!!! PM if interested.

my first Toyota I had was a 93 pick up 22re and the first mod I did was a stroker motor, that was about 14 years ago and that was also when I signed up for email and had to come up with an address, strokeryota@....., few years later logged on my first forum and had to have a screen name, it just stuck ever since

Re:

My initials and GOD'S gift to mankind. The cummins motors. Iv owned 6 now hopefully will be making it 7 soon

mines pretty easy, I was building a cj7 and me, my wife's and my sons name all start with a j... of course now I have 2 more kids that don't start with a j but that wouldn't make sense anyway, 5j7?

Mine is different on other forums. Usually use whatever my son is into at the time I join.

Always wanted a personalized license plate 4x4 related. Thought of one 18yrs ago and started using it as a screen name 10yrs ago. That license plate from two rigs many yrs ago now rides on the rear of my buggy.

When I registered up on here I tried to use my name "Scott Prince" but it would not let me,,,said that name was already in use "never saw em on here" :dunno:

thats why I made up mt alter eggo ;D

hjpcummins said:
My initials and GOD'S gift to mankind. The cummins motors. Iv owned 6 now hopefully will be making it 7 soon

I only have owned one powerstroke they seem to last :****: maybe you should consider giving them a try they might last longer than those cummins haha :dunno:

jccarter1 said:
I only have owned one powerstroke they seem to last :****: maybe you should consider giving them a try they might last longer than those cummins haha :dunno:

:rolf: :rolf: yes sir!!!! on my 2nd powerstroke and love it, had 4 cummis and got tired of buying transmissions molaugh