• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's in a name? Your screen name

My shameless selfie
a912e8c086e46b014ab616974cbbdc68.jpg

rednecklights said:
Fawk .... I've thought the whole time I was reading Rokcrier , ain't that a bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rolf: me too. I just wasn't gonna say it. I always wondered what the **** that meant. It means I'm illiterate.

Re: Re: Re: What's in a name? Your screen name

rednecklights said:
Fawk .... I've thought the whole time I was reading Rokcrier , ain't that a bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in the world would I be a rock crier? You've seen me drive!

I've been collecting Hotwheels since I was a kid. Used to make good money reselling them at car shows in the late 90's. Haven't really collected much in the past 10 years but still have over 10,000 cars boxed up in storage.

I've had the same YJ for 20 years now & its always had a Hotwheels sticker somewhere on it.
00cd77cdf54443545700eacef1b14241.jpg

Had an 04 Rubicon when I joined. Guess I thought I'd have it forever. Poisonrubi on pirate. 04rubi was taken and my jeep had a lot of poison spider stuff on it so that's where that came from.

I don't actually make it unless we're talking about in my shop at home, but we take care of it from the barrel until it hits the line in a bottle

Re: Re: What's in a name? Your screen name

whiskeymakin said:
I don't actually make it unless we're talking about in my shop at home, but we take care of it from the barrel until it hits the line in a bottle
SWEET!! So I can get a bottle of single barrel and tell my buddies, this guy on HL babysat this stuff lovingly until it was bottled!!

Re:

Swalberg is my last name. I went to high school from 1997 - 2000 and at that time it seemed every one had a dog nick name due to all the rap that was coming out (snoop dog, nate dog ect.) Well mine was the only one that stuck w all my friends. And I've just stuck w it also. All forums, email ect.