• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

When was the last time you wheeled? (Call out thread)

When was the last time you wheeled?

• In the last month

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Sometime in 2018

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Last Year

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • It's been a few years, I just like to troll on Hardline and give my unsolicited advice.

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • When Myspace was cool

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Dwill817 said:
I havent drove my rig offroad since Oct 2015 :'(

I just haven't had the money and time to finish since starting college full time, getting married, and having a baby.

I graduate college in 6 days and its second on the list to get done! So I hope to be wheeling by spring 2019.

Congrats on the little one and school! :dblthumb:

Took the Ranger out a couple weeks ago but it's probably been a year since I wheeled my old Jeep.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

You know I be trolling and giving my unsolicited advice. I aint wheeled in a fuzz over a year. I'm just here for the beer pics.
7fcd3adc0be38abe340cbe004b499688.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: When was the last time you wheeled? (Call out thread)

kmcminn said:
November 2016. Should have bought a rig instead of building one.
Well ****, I could've told you that. Should've googled it.

I see enough financial freedom in my future to get back into wheeling but then I remember how much of a money pit it is and honestly dont even know if I will even get back in it.

I might just save my money and be Chad's copilot. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haven't been since February... Crazy busy at work still trying to get caught up from the hail storm in March, had a new baby in May and trying to get my brothers buggy finished up. Just got a new buggy myself so hope to make up for lost time this fall and winter.

zayne2427 said:
Haven't been since February... Crazy busy at work still trying to get caught up from the hail storm in March, had a new baby in May and trying to get my brothers buggy finished up. Just got a new buggy myself so hope to make up for lost time this fall and winter.

that was a good deal, you gonna powder that thing?

smbroady82 said:
that was a good deal, you gonna powder that thing?
Not sure. All according to the deal I get on powder. It's too easy for me to just paint it. But right now I'm just going to ride it and get all the kinks worked out first. It's already together and already rusty so no hurry to tear it down. Still have to finish putting lil brothers back together before I tear another one down

bbtank45 said:
June 29th, Windrock.

Heading to Golden Mountain for the first time next weekend though. 8/10-8/12 :smoke:

You're going to have a blast at Golden Mountain. It's a nasty nasty park in my opinion, bring a spare rig for parts.

Been out 3 times, just been too damn busy with work and maintaining this property and my grandsons racing schedule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Weekend of Mother's Day 2017. So beginning of may last year cuz my friends suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk