• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

When was the last time you wheeled? (Call out thread)

When was the last time you wheeled?

• In the last month

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Sometime in 2018

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Last Year

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • It's been a few years, I just like to troll on Hardline and give my unsolicited advice.

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • When Myspace was cool

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
3 days ago
9b9e8357b05e38413beec6aacf974b19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hardline used to be my go-to for wheeling weekends. Look up ride postings. See if anyone I knew was riding, and where? I used to look every week. I used to post my plans. seems people quit using this site for that.. I had to go FBook to keep up.. then people quit posting their small weekend rides... Please post up again, where and when if you want company! Sometimes I just don't go , If I don't know anyone is going . I'm not big on the big rides. I try to never wheel alone.

billstoy said:
Hardline used to be my go-to for wheeling weekends. Look up ride postings. See if anyone I knew was riding, and where? I used to look every week. I used to post my plans. seems people quit using this site for that.. I had to go FBook to keep up.. then people quit posting their small weekend rides... Please post up again, where and when if you want company! Sometimes I just don't go , If I don't know anyone is going . I'm not big on the big rides. I try to never wheel alone.

I miss the 4cyl series, those were the best weekends. Met a lot of cool folks doing that.

Re: Re: When was the last time you wheeled? (Call out thread)

billstoy said:
When it cools down to 70s.....ill be at windrock erry Saturday.

617_Racing said:
Park is Harlan and trail is Lions Den. Ask him what happened on the exit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bigger driveshaft parts are ordered, are yours? :stir: :smoke:

tonybolton said:
When it cools down to 70s.....ill be at windrock erry Saturday.

Gay try GMP or AOP sometime

617_Racing said:
I deserved that one haha. I'm still looking. I'll have them before next ride for sure.

????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

haustow said:
Saturday
Golden Mountain: Torquing my suspension bolts.
iDe30z4.jpg
Was you with a couple Ohio guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

617_Racing said:
Park is Harlan and trail is Lions Den. Ask him what happened on the exit....

Thanks for the info!
Looks like my kinda trail/wheeling.

billstoy said:

Bill, me and the crew you always ride with will be getting shitshowed at AOP September 1st. There's your when and where, get your ass on.