• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

When was the last time you wheeled? (Call out thread)

When was the last time you wheeled?

• In the last month

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Sometime in 2018

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Last Year

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • It's been a few years, I just like to troll on Hardline and give my unsolicited advice.

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • When Myspace was cool

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
In a buggy-2017, Took the RZR out in April.... not sure that counts. I'll have this Jeep built next year...

bbtank45 said:
June 29th, Windrock.

Heading to Golden Mountain for the first time next weekend though. 8/10-8/12 :smoke:
You better call ahead. They turned me away last time I tried to show up on a weekend other than the first of the month. Wouldn't even take my money.

2 weeks ago at Gulches and about a month or so ago at Gray Rock.

The Luke said:
You better call ahead. They turned me away last time I tried to show up on a weekend other than the first of the month. Wouldn't even take my money.

That's just because it was you :flipoff1:

Too damn long. This move to Bham has really put me out of place. No place to put my trailer, half of my wheeling gear is in the enclosed trailer at our warehouse. Hell i can barely fit my rig in my garage.

tonybolton said:
Had to look up details of last pic I took on my phone.....freakin' 2nd week of May. Geeeez.....**** this ****in' heat and rain.

Don't be a ****in ***** Bitch

I'm not PAID to go wheel like you are. I can't write it off as a "team building experience".

Almost got my quarters saved up to afford a whole gallon of gas now!

tonybolton said:
I'm not PAID to go wheel like you are. I can't write it off as a "team building experience".

Almost got my quarters saved up to afford a whole gallon of gas now!

Sell one of your race cars bud!!!

The Luke said:
The struggle is real. You should see how Pokey reacts when I drive by and flip him the bird.

LOL since I know the back story I would love to see that.

Does WEB wheeling and reading 4x4 magazines count for anything. Closest I get is walking by my build. have not even got to touch it since april. Friggin suck.

Ummmm,
b3e98fba582e6cbe88be510969e276ac.jpg

ADMINISTRATOR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk