• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Women’s hobbies

Lol. In my opinion, no. I tell her all the time that she needs one but she thinks cooking and watching football counts as hobbies. I told her to make birdhouses or something. Also, if she had a hobby, gifts would be a cinch.

Re: Women€™s hobbies

"I" am her hobby. This is mainly what we argue about.

I work M-F and want to do what I want on weekends. Be it mustang ****.....bike ****....jeep ****....i entertain myself.

With her....she expects to be entertained.

She generally enjoys cooking....reading terrible books and wine.

For the most part she respects my "me time". I'm generally not a group person. I like being by myself most times.

I wish she would find something to do.

I tell her all the time that if you're not making yourself happy... How can you expect to make someone else happy?

Heathers is college, she hasn't quit since graduating from high school. She almost has her BSN and then going for nurse practitioner. Glad she love it, cause I hated college.

I made it around 2.5 years in college.....hated it as well. Prolly coulda had double income if I stuck with it but I was miserable.

I've got some friends that are making six figures a year that made it through college.....still paying on student loans.

I sure wish mine had one besides being up my ass when I'm home, still can't figure out why it's ok for her to be on her phone but if I'm on mine I'm not paying attention to her and I don't care. Fugging women

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RJ and Cory are her hobbies. I've tried to get her to pick something up, but she's not interested. She shops for us, watches the Preds and Bama football for us, goes wheeling with us, but she has no "for me" hobbies.

Zjman said:
I sure wish mine had one besides being up my ass when I'm home, still can't figure out why it's ok for her to be on her phone but if I'm on mine I'm not paying attention to her and I don't care. Fugging women

Bingo.

Mine has her pool and books for a hobby, so in the new house/pool I opted for a heater, that buys me a couple more months a year of "My Time" thumb.gif

I have hobbies and I'm a woman. I four wheel, camp, go to yoga and Zumba, and go to the lake. Some were hobbies that Patrick and I did together and some of course were not. I think it's important that couples share hobbies but I think it's also important for them to have their own hobbies as well.

Zjman said:

Hmmm, we might be married to the same woman.

DallasBlade said:
Heathers is college, she hasn't quit since graduating from high school. She almost has her BSN and then going for nurse practitioner. Glad she love it, cause I hated college.
My wife is working on her practitioner degree right now. Has 2 years left, I will be glad when it's over. :****:

ljholmann said:
I have hobbies and I'm a woman. I four wheel, camp, go to yoga and Zumba, and go to the lake. Some were hobbies that Patrick and I did together and some of course were not. I think it's important that couples share hobbies but I think it's also important for them to have their own hobbies as well.
Hmmmm, never really thought of him as a "Zumba" kinda guy. Maybe Pilates...

Mine likes to cook, as in at one time wanted her own restaurant so that works out for me because I like to eat. :eat:

She also makes vinyl stuff to put on shirts and other stuff, which also works out for me with shop shirts, stickers, etc.

We were going to learn to play golf and even got clubs that haven't ever been used. Been in the closet for 3 or 4 years I think.

Zjman said:

X1000! Mine likes to drink :drinkers: and she picked up photography since I work Sunday-Thursday. She stays busy on Sunday's with it. She always goes wheeling with me but says it stresses her out. Lol still havent figured that out

Mine has bounced around to a ton of different hobbies. Normally anything crafty sticks. She loves going wheeling and used to claim it stressed her out. But she's getting a lot better about it. Her only other hobby is the baby. She's constantly on forums about feeding, sleep patterns, development, etc...

I will say that she's turned stressing out over my 1 ton swap a hobby. She's convinced it's going to not go anywhere it should and break every time I touch it now

Jacksonwolf39 said:
She always goes wheeling with me but says it stresses her out. Lol still havent figured that out

On that note...my wife's hobby is WORRYING...g'damn I can't get over that ****. STOP F'N WORRYING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE!!!!!! Facebook is still at the top of my list for ways the world will end.

I've tried suggesting hobbies. We even got her an embroidery machine...but that thing is a huge pain in the ass and unless you go to a professional level machine the size is pretty limited so she lost interest in the hobby side of it. Here lately she got busy selling small stuff from around the house on FB. It's taking up some of her time and I'm hoping she meets some people to do things with...