• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Women’s hobbies

Re: Women€™s hobbies

tonybolton said:
I sent this to the wife a few days ago. Nothing gross...few cuss words. Just put your welder mask and gloves on to thicken up if cussin' offends'ya. ;)

http://youtu.be/EOQ-3xHbMIA

I agree... She told me when we were first together "I don't wash cars and I don't work on them, that's your job. I clean the house and cook your meals that's my job" She didn't lie to me....I've never seen her clean or work on a vehicle and there's always a meal for me when I get home and I don't wash clothes ( I'm to dumb to figure out how to work this new washer anyway to many buttons, knobs and flashing lights...Hell it even plays songs then it's done washing ****. )

Every now and then i'll do the laundry / vacuum / clean the house.....keeps her honest and knows that **** can get done with or without her. The fact that I do all that in like 2hrs vs her her "whole day" throws that reality check in there too.

Lemme tell ya....she's on her ****ing GAME those next few weeks! LMAO

ForMud said:
I agree... She told me when we were first together "I don't wash cars and I don't work on them, that's your job. I clean the house and cook your meals that's my job" She didn't lie to me....I've never seen her clean or work on a vehicle and there's always a meal for me when I get home and I don't wash clothes ( I'm to dumb to figure out how to work this new washer anyway to many buttons, knobs and flashing lights...Hell it even plays songs then it's done washing ****. )
I'm not allowed to touch the laundry. I offer all the time but I am told real quick like where I can go on that one.

Well seems this thread took the normal derail ....
Cooking , cleaning, ECT. Is not what I would call hobbies ...
I have a silhouette machine , enjoy making wreaths and other stuff that Jon could careless about but he always compliments them. The hobbies we do together are way more fun though .. riding, hunting, playing PlayStation...
If it's something I know he def. doesn't like I just don't include him.. for instance he hates decorating for Christmas. So I do it , I don't complain or anything I just do it ... I enjoy it ,the kids enjoy it , he doesn't so why turn it into an argument by nagging him when he can go do his thing and everyone is happy.
Like he said he's my best friend, I honestly can't think of a time we just sat there and didn't have anything to say to each other. I'm his wife and friend not his mother. He's a grown man and can do whatever he wants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My wife is pretty good at getting into something for a couple of months then jumping onto another hobby. I am pretty set in my two hobbies. They pretty much consume my free time. My wife grew up with two older brothers so she is a little bit of a Tom boy. We bought a rzr for her to beat on and she helped me build the roll cage. Matter of fact, she learned bendtech and taught me along the way. She also likes to dabble in different businesses. She had a soil sampling business but didn't love it and the farmers are kind of a pain to deal with. She started an online business selling stuff through Amazon and makes a decent income with that. Last year, her and her dad started flipping houses. They have done pretty well at it and it gives her something to do everyday. She's not afraid to work hard and get dirty. So our relationship is pretty good.

Been married for 28 years. My wife has bounced between a couple hobbies but none real serious. She has made a couple quilts, reads allot and loves her soap opera shows. My son and I kayak fish allot, she don't fish with us but she has her own kayak. 5 years ago I bought her a handgun lesson and she loved it. She picked up a Glock 43 for herself and she likes to shoot. Her and some friends will hit the range on ladies night then get dinner. Hell, she's a better shot than me. She raised our 2 boys, kept the house up and worked up to 3 jobs at a time in between. She keeps her car clean, likes working in the yard. She never complains about any **** I'm into, I been real lucky.

Re: Re: Women€™s hobbies

zeke392 said:
Been married for 28 years. My wife has bounced between a couple hobbies but none real serious. She has made a couple quilts, reads allot and loves her soap opera shows. My son and I kayak fish allot, she don't fish with us but she has her own kayak. 5 years ago I bought her a handgun lesson and she loved it. She picked up a Glock 43 for herself and she likes to shoot. Her and some friends will hit the range on ladies night then get dinner. Hell, she's a better shot than me. She raised our 2 boys, kept the house up and worked up to 3 jobs at a time in between. She keeps her car clean, likes working in the yard. She never complains about any **** I'm into, I been real lucky.
You have a good wife for sure Zeke!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know I'm probably one of the most mature people on this site, so I feel comfortable saying every time I see this thread title, I think it says Women's Boobies. :) LOL

Beerj said:
Hmmmm, never really thought of him as a "Zumba" kinda guy. Maybe Pilates...

Ha! I guess it did kind of sound like that. Let me rephrase that, we had hobbies and then I had a few hobbies of my own Zumba, yoga.... ****, I couldn't even get Patrick to go for a walk..... He would drive his truck to the garage!

Well my wife just found a new hobby..........Shampooing the carpets.....AT 7:15 AM ON A SUNDAY MORNING!!! So much for kicking back on a quite Sun morning. ::)

Oh well I got snow to clean off the vehicles and a warm shop to work in instead...............