• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your top 5

kdawgmu

I'm sure this has been done but I had no luck finding a thread, so I apologize in advance.

We have been to: Harlan, Gore, Golden Mountain, Windrock, Callalantee and new park in WV called Ivy. We are looking for some new rocks to crawl.

What is your top 5 OHV parks?

parks that i've been to:
harlan, golden mountain, adventure offroad park, hale mtn, the wishbone ranch

places i'd like to ride
arizona, clayton OK, farmington NM, johnson valley, bfe in moab

Not really OHV parks, but my favorite places to wheel:

Area BFE, Moab - Private land & nothing better than being able to pull a camper/toter up there all week for non-stop wheeling. Olaf & crew bring out the big lights and everyone parties & wheels late. Upper Helldorado is my favorite there and it seems like they're breaking new trails every year.

Pritchett Canyon, Moab - Every time I go back there, it's more difficult. Just an awesome trail.

Holy Cross, Leadville, CO. - Awesome trail that isn't too difficult until you get to the river crossing, then up to Holy Cross City (remnants of an old mining town) & past to Cleveland Rock (almost 12,000 ft).

Upper/Lower Terminator, Phoenix, AZ - Very tight & technical & rocks are sharper than ****, but pretty awesome nonetheless.

Never been South/East of Missouri to wheel, but hope to change that in the future... thumb.gif

River Rock
Harlan, KY
Morris Mt.
Gray Rock
Windrock

I am dying to get to AOP, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Morris mountain
Rocks and valleys
Silver lake sand dunes
Johnson valley OHV
Mall parking lot

Re: Re: Re: Your top 5

matth_85 said:
River Rock
Harlan, KY
Morris Mt.
Gray Rock
Windrock

I am dying to get to AOP, but it just hasn't happened yet.
I will agree with this list, but since I have not been to Gray Rock, I would have to change it to Mountain Side or Hale

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I've wheeled

Superlift ORV
Clayton, Ok (Green Acres)
Harlan, Ky
SMORR
Flat Nasty
Windrock
Hawkpride

Favorite by FAR CLAYTON, OK Very technical. Serious rock crawling. (be prepared to break ****!) :****:
Looking to do Katemcy Rocks, in Texas this year

Golden Mtn
AOP
Morris Mtn
Windrock
and my buddy's farm

I never got to drive but Tellico is on the list. Tellico is the reason i bought a jeep and got into crawling. Damn tree huggers :mad: