• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My first build

302_buggy

Well be slowly workin on a project and when i say slowly i mean couple hours here and there not work on it for a month or two then back at it a few days just hit and miss with a 1 year old to deal with its kinda hard to get **** done but hey its gettin there
e6e6adu8.jpg

2u3uhy5e.jpg

Thats how it set from last thanksgiving till first of june

Re: Re: My first build

Started on front axle tear down welded everything up and just left it bare so i could pick it up by hand dont have much room in my lil bitty 20x24 shop
uve9amup.jpg

Dont got any pics of front truss. Then staired at front end for days lookin at links and how dam long they were goin to be had a buddy come over to put more eyes on it within a few hrs the front was all tacked in ready to start rear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Set all week with just front in it then finally got back out put rear in place then started the floor a month later
daseqeje.jpg
9a7yvesu.jpg

hyte8e2e.jpg

Did that one weekend

I knew i wanted the double b pillers so i tackled that and i have never ran a bender in my life till i started this thing so be easy on me
zazanabu.jpg
2ubyhabe.jpg
yze6upev.jpg

Then came the dreaded roof i couldnt decide how i wanted it so i got painters tape out laid out some stuff and just went for it
5usesejy.jpg
a9upaqyv.jpg
e5ytygu8.jpg
vaju6y7e.jpg

Quit workin on it for a few weeks then got out welded it up put it on a trailer do i could clean shop up
pyhygure.jpg
epuveraq.jpg

Got shop cleaned up threw axles under it took it to neighbors shop that had a cherry picker put motor tranny tcase in started wiring and layin **** out brought it home for more work in this and that
usu7ygyg.jpg

How it sets now got to finish wiring brake lines trans cooler lines plan on takin it to dads this weekend so friday night and saturday will be balls out
6eqydymy.jpg
4u3aha6e.jpg
epapa4y8.jpg
6yza6ysa.jpg

I measured my toyota at 63" so i went with that tried to keep it skinny im no skinny guy by no means so i built it for my comfort i gotta have my arm room

Its right hand drive if u wanna call it the wrong side thats up to u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

So what color should I paint this thing and I need ideas for a name got a buddy that calls it the meat magnet

Sent from the middle of no where

I think not I was thinkin bout paintin it green but I have been seein alot more lime green buggies so I want something off the wall

Sent from the middle of no where

Meat magnet would work if you we're a girl. But for a dude I would definitely pick a new name.

Latest posts