• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My first build

Re: Re: My first build

I like rat rod cuz its got the rust look
my3ahuja.jpg

Sent from the middle of no where

Are you planning any tube across the front of the radiator? Seems like it would be unprotected in a roll...What are you going to use for paint?

I wanna build a tube style motor cover just waitin on my bonus to come in the ill get some bushings from ruff stuff and a mustang intake instead of the dam truck style as for paint ive got a lil can of the duplicolor green pearl from O'Reillys but ive seen more and more green lately so tryin to come up with a color Im down with hot pink and puttin cancer sucks stickers on it with the breast cancer ribbons but idk

Not near as bad as it looks and I do real big fat welds very small gap big ol weld

Yes, it would have been better to notch that a pillar, but he is making due with what he has...He can always go back and run more pipe down off the a pillar and tie it in better... The lower weld is not pretty but seems to be enough to hold.

302_buggy said:
Not near as bad as it looks and I do real big fat welds very small gap big ol weld

Why?

Ya im not a pretty welder by no means im goin to tie some more tubes in different locations I've learned a lot on this build bein my first and after I get a restoration done on my truck im goin to build another usin this drivetrain and makin a bowl of spaghetti and tryin to kill some hills im shootin for next winter

What about DAM. Cuz my wife likes to ask "u still workin on that dam buggy" and I've said it a few time when messing with the fi system