• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ORS4x4 Fire Extinguisher Brackets

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I wanted to hop in here on this discussion. Adam thanks for mentioning my product.

Some of you have seen my product some of you haven't .

Last year when I opened up ORS4x4 I looked at the market and wanted to built an affordable quality quick release mount.

We looked at all the ones on the market and completely designed one from scratch.

Mine has a lower profile than any others out there, it's aluminum with stainless components so no issues with rust it was designed to hold 1lb, 2.5lb & 5lb bottle so it has 3/8 pins and it has an extremely tight finish so no rattles. You can use hose clamps, surface mount it or there is the option of billet rings.

I opted to go with the pin system and a red strap to pull when you need to get it out in a panic situation.

Ultra 4 Racer Derek West has been running 2 5lb bottles on this buggy all season, he decided to go with mine simple because of the fact it will hold a 5lb bottle.
Adam not only mounted one in his cab but on his axle truss (imagine that but it's doing what it was designed to) , Timmy has one in his new buggy and had to use it last weekend. Royal Purple buggy as seen on Xtreme4x4. No to mention all the others I've shipped out across the country, from desert racers to side by sides and the street racers. And they are approved by the NHRA.

So if you want a proven mount that looks as good as it performs take a look at mine.

Base unit list for $63, I have them on sale for $59 shipped through Christmas.

If you have a shop I am looking for dealers.

You'll see these in most of the 4x4 Magazines in the next 2-3 months once my release goes out.

Well I Cant get my pics to show up.

Here's a photobucket link with a ton of pics

http://s1195.beta.photobucket.com/user/discountwinchline/library/Fire%20Extinguisher%20Mount

Website to order is here

http://ors4x4.com/Fire-Extinguisher-Quick-Release-Mount/

ProMount.jpg

BaseWeb.png

Got mine mounted! The machining on these is the tits. Got em in a few days too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 171
Installed these brackets in the Single Seater today with the Cold Fire extinguisher. A good looking and very SOLID mount.

Latest posts