• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need some trailer work in Middle, TN

Hey, tube route: 12 bends, maybe 12 notches, hour of welding.
Plate route: 2 sticks of 4" flat bar, a dozen gussets, tube fenders, 1 1/2 hour of welding.
I'd feel bad about charging any more than a bottle of 75/25 for that.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Plate route: 2 sticks of 4" flat bar, a dozen gussets, tube fenders, 1 1/2 hour of welding.

Well I have basically the same trailer that I want the same thing done to, so I will get with you for a price when I get ready.

I like the way you do business my friend! See if you can some prices or a quote on all that and I may be making me a trip to the EST zone in the near future!

Tube is $1.27 a foot for 1 1/2" .120, flat I'll have to make some calls. But I do it mostly for the "I got this extra set of drive flanges, I bet Mike could use 'em" factor. :****:

ridered3 said:
Ill have some more pictures posted of the trailer after this weekend so we have a good before work starting point.

Or I took some more this morning before leaving for work:

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Looks like the trailer will be making a trip East for 5brothers to do some work on it. Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.

Re: Re: Need some trailer work in Middle, TN

I'm pretty sure he'll work that out man. His ole lady will probably be out there cutting donuts with ya.

The Luke said:
I'm pretty sure he'll work that out man. His ole lady will probably be out there cutting donuts with ya.

Yeah I already mentioned turning it into an ECORS track.

I'm in! You need a dozer operator tomorrow? :****:

I'd need a dozer down here first. And a few loads of big rocks cause it looks pretty flat out here.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need some trailer work in Middle, TN

ridered3 said:
I'd need a dozer down here first. And a few loads of big rocks cause it looks pretty flat out here.
d-wayne has a dozer. We could make this happen.. I thank I saw sum rocks round hurr sumwhur

I just Google mapped your place with the sattellite view, and Holy Jesus dood! How much of those woods are yours??? Seriously though, you have to have alot of acreage for R&R to even consider it. They like to have at least a 2-3 mile track, on top of parking, pits, and vendors row. But I'll come help if need be!

Re: Re: Re: Need some trailer work in Middle, TN

I just Google mapped your place with the sattellite view...

He has a tendency to nude sunbathe out there. I'd be careful with that.

I just Google mapped your place with the sattellite view, and Holy Jesus dood! How much of those woods are yours??? Seriously though, you have to have alot of acreage for R&R to even consider it. They like to have at least a 2-3 mile track, on top of parking, pits, and vendors row. But I'll come help if need be!

That land is owned by the future in laws family. Roughly 100 acres bought in 1954. Would have tons of area for a good race loop with lots of tight trees and open go fast parts to it, as well as facilities, parking etc. about the only issue would be A) permission and B) no real parts stores anywhere close, and C) its pretty dang flat with minimal rocks etc. But it's awful close to MoFab, WOD, Coleworx, EOR, Custom Offroad and Tint etc so plenty of big names close by. Also centrally located.

Got some future plans/thoughts for the place if possible :****:

Well it has been nearly a year since me, The Luke, and 5brothers got together to welder up some on this trailer. And as of three weeks ago I gave a $15 spray paint job, so figured it was finally time to post some pictures of it.

***Be forewarned that this trailer is not in any way, shape, or form straight in terms of metal, axles, etc. It appears to have been rear ended, front ended, and t-boned at various stages in it's life, so these issues certainly do not reflect on the work done to the trailer. Thankfully I have hauled roughly 3k miles with this trailer with multiple loads, vehicles etc and it pulls straight as an arrow.***

Now on to pictures:

Wife helped get everything together to head eastward with the trailer in tow:

The Luke and I got to drive through this:

Then this:

Finally this to finally get the 5brother's house