• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DTOR Birthday Bash 3 VIDEOS

Re: DTOR Birthday Bash 3 April 11-14th

How big is this park? We usually go to the RCQ race and this is the same weekend. There about the same distance away, so we thought about checking out this event if the park is worth traveling for. Any places to stay near the park?

I'm not sure how many acres the park is but it's not bad. You normally can't night ride but they let you during this event

240 arces, and yes they are planing a night for this event! Normally no night rides... Yes it is work the ride, not much rock but hills are steep at times.. but small rigs can get around..
Tires well tractors don't seem to bite the slimey mudd. irocs do better...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dirty-Turtle-Offroad-Park/160915557294076?viewas=0&sk=app_2373072738#

Info from there FB page:

THE EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING AS THE DAYS COUNTDOWN TO DTOR'S BIRTHDAY BASH 2013....WE ARE WORKING HARD TO GET READY, ARE YOU READY???

DTOR's Birthday Bash/Night Ride/$2000.00 Speed hill challenge!!! Some of the world's best rock bouncers will be competing for the win!!! APRIL 13, 2013 will be an amazing show---You DON'T want to miss!!

DTOR's Weekend/Multiple days/ Event pricing:
$35 dollars per driver rig---This includes camping overnight, night ride, and access to DTOR(Gate opens at 9am) Thursday, April 11th through Sunday, April 14th(Gate closes at dark) .....Wheel all four days for less than $9 dollars per day!!
$10 dollars for each passenger over 10 yrs of age.
Kids under the age of ten can ride AND drive for FREE!!! Team DTOR loves offering them an opportunity to see some of these driver and rig combos live--versus having to travel extensively to other places to watch them. We invite you to compare DTOR's pricing with other Rock Bouncing events--Affordable pricing, awesome people, equals EPIC memories for you and your family !!!

**DO YOU HAVE A DTOR MEMBERSHIP DECAL FOR YOUR RIG?
If not, our decals are $5 dollars(each)--a decal is required for each RIG to access our trail system. Decals are ALWAYS required.

Our Bash will kick off the start of an awesome year!! Such As..... April 27th: ROTD(Racing On Turtle Dirt) SXS Race June 8th: BRIAN FISHER AND FISHER'S ATV WORLD

For the last 3 yrs Team DTOR has worked hard to provide and bring to you some of the best in offroading entertainment. Can we out-do last years Boo Bash III?......Along with our fearless leader, we think there's a good chance!

NEW T-SHIRT COLORS WILL BE READY!!!! This year DTOR will have a PINK tee(for all you pinkaholics out there!!), and several other colors for our amazing DTOR FAMILY!!! Remember.....you all ask for it.....Turtle Joe will try and make it happen, and as members of Team DTOR--we know he can deliver!
DTOR 4 LIFE

I was planning to go and had a place set up to stay, then I found out we have Jamboree this weekend. I hate I'm gonna miss it. I'd definitely say go check the place out!

DTOR is a good place to ride. It's not down south riding but has its challenges and lots of trail for a smaller park. Joe and his crew works hard at keeping it interesting.

Any pics or videos? Did I see Bobby's buggy on a trailer with the front end pretzeled?

jordan7118 said:
Did I see Bobby's buggy on a trailer with the front end pretzeled?

Probably. Lets just say he has no problem with commitment. Everyone put on a great show.

Well went down and had a great time... cold and windy for sure.. but had a great spot for the second hill climb they would not let us over by the speed hill.. dang it so some of the first vids are ok not the great view... I have over 100 vids to post up so hang in there.. and check them all out..

www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

Under DTOR -Birthday Bash III

Like and subscribe...

Latest posts