• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 ton toyota truggy

jthacker29

hers my project joe aka (trail punisher) and myself have been tinkering on the last few weeks
plans are
front and backhalf
3 link front
4 link rear
2.5 14' radflo airshocks
2' foa bumps
7075 links
112-113 wheelbase
21-22 belly
lots of tube
planning on rocking the 4 banger till I can get stuff bought for a v8 later on
has dual cases 4:70 rear case 23 spline
anyways on to some pics

upper link mount

backside

Heard you were gonna ditch the body and go full tube buggy. Truth? Gonna be ready to hit Harlan this spring?

Dang... Almost makes me want to build up my 85 4Runner instead of starting over on a Xtra Cab! Looks good!!!

looks great!

only thing I am not a fan of are those seats. Looks like you are way to tall for them and you could smash your head on the cage....

1TONZR2 said:
looks great!

only thing I am not a fan of are those seats. Looks like you are way to tall for them and you could smash your head on the cage....

thanks, I'm just a tick under 6'0, there's about 5" of head room to cage, plus I had my coveralls on, It should be alright thumb.gif

Re: Re: Re: 1 ton toyota truggy

jthacker29 said:
thanks, I'm just a tick under 6'0, there's about 5" of head room to cage, plus I had my coveralls on, It should be alright thumb.gif
He means the headrest is too low for your height.. you might hit the X brace. He and I both had short seats like those and similar clearances. You could install a detached headrest pad and be good.

Rig looks sweet! :drinkers:

I had the same seats in my other rig and never had any issues with them being short, but I was actually thinking about a detached head rest just to be safe, there's plenty of room behind my head to the x bracing, but might be smart to get them anyways,

Latest posts