• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden eagle resto(way)mod.

sledneck

Sorry this isnt a Hill killer, rock bouncer, or 44xx race car. Its just a POS trail rig made to have fun with friends and family on the trails. Specs walmart radio and a bling LED light bar :D I dont have a ton of pics but will post up what I have in hopes to add some sort of tech or at least give others a good idea of what not to do. laughing1
This is the best way I have found to highline a hood. Its not the fastest but it alot less likely to cut your fingers off.

I use a cheap HF flange and punch tool to make the small lip to slide under the top of the hood.

I really dont care for "comp cuts" but this is what I had to work with so I tried to match the front best I could to give it a finished look.

I really should have cut more of the front frame off but I will just chalk this 1 up as a good leason.

Not much of the rear 14 bolt. I wanted something different than the normal square tube truss so we whipped this up to try and do something different.

Re: Golden eagle resto(way)mod.

Damn dude. Got some serious skills with a tig machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mostly finished product. We hope to make it to the forum ride in Harlan but we will see what happens with that.

You can almost tell its not black in this pic. Its actually Ford kodiak brown, it just looks black in most of the pics.

Thanks for the compliments. If a certain cabin owner would ever call me back we will definitely be in Harlan.

Very nice. I love the look of the retro early 2000's type tube work. Rolled tube is cool and all but just simple clean bends looks some much less busy and clean to me.

Love it man. Hope it doesn't piss you off when I get my buggy skins painted...hahah. I already ordered the paint and decals but we won't be twins for Harlan b/c I don't have the time to get it done. I decided on my scheme 5 months ago and thought I would be different....hahaha

matth_85 said:
Love it man. Hope it doesn't piss you off when I get my buggy skins painted...hahah. I already ordered the paint and decals but we won't be twins for Harlan b/c I don't have the time to get it done. I decided on my scheme 5 months ago and thought I would be different....hahaha
It's all good in the hood . If you haven't ordered stickers I would suggest not using Phoenix graphics.

sledneck said:
It's all good in the hood . If you haven't ordered stickers I would suggest not using Phoenix graphics.

Mine are being custom printed. My hood is narrowed a good bit.

Latest posts