• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden eagle resto(way)mod.

Re: Golden eagle resto(way)mod.

Dude...... Nice work. I wish I had the patience.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

"****" AKA TBItoy said:
Haven't you already been banned from here once?

The guy listed his rig on my site and I came here to tell him thanks for listing it and to let others know within his thread. Sorry that offended you lol

If you can't see that my post was constructive and trying to be helpful to the owner I'm really sorry for that. I have not posted here in quite a while and the site does not need your help. I'll delete my comments now since I'm hurting so many feelings

Apparently I can't delete or report my own posts so a moderator will have to do it. Someone report it and have them delete my comments and account. I did not want the owner's thread to get derailed like this so to him, I apologize. Thanks

The owner had it listed here before it was listed on your site. The only time you post here is to whore out your site. You don't participate in anything other than that, here. You are marketing your website, not "helping the owner"...don't church it up. :flipoff1:

I didn't know the owner had it listed here. He put the build thread link in his listing and I came here to get more pics of it for his listing. When I saw that he didn't mention it was for sale I thought it would be nice to mention it. You've obviously made up your mind about me and that's fine but if you're going to be accusatory I will be defensive. The last time I was on this site IIRC is when the guy had a listing that he lied about a bunch of the details and someone dragged me here from FB or IG. We addressed the issue with the guy that was lying by removing his listing and everyone was pretty happy with me then. Oh well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over a couple of you being pissed so like I said, have a mod clean up this thread and delete my account and everyone will be happy

Latest posts