• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1993 YJ on Tons--SOLD, PLEASE DELETE

NoLimitToyz

Getting out of the Sport, so the Jeep is for sale.
1993 YJ 4.0 with 103,000 actual miles.
AX-15 with NP231/Dana 300 twin stick doubler
CUCV axles- 60 Front- 14 bolt rear
Front axle has been recently rebuilt with 35 spline outers, lock-rite, and Solid diff cover
14 bolt rear with government locker, Solid diff cover, and disc brakes
Leaf spring front
4- link rear
Rancho front shocks and rear coilovers
Body armor with sliders
Genright fuel cell
Warn M8000 with 125' Amsteel blue synthetic rope
40 LTBs on Rock Crawler rims
LED tail lights
Rock lights on front
Custom front winch bumper
Full-belly skid
The GOOD:
The Jeep runs great and everything works. In fact, it passes NC inspection and is tagged right now. I have never driven it on the street. Just tagged to drive from camp to the trailhead. Jeep performs awesome, and is very dependable. It has never let me down. Interior is in great shape with no rips or tears.
The BAD:
The top rear 4 links need to be replaced. They were made from something like tractor links. It was exactly the way it sits when I bought it.
The rear coilovers could use a rebuild.
I noticed a small amount of gear oil at the back of the dual cases. I am not sure if its just a output shaft seal or what. It has dropped a small spot after sitting for a year.
One bolt is broken on the belly skid.
The drivers rear tire has been vulcanized on the sidewall. Wasn't leaking but I didn't want to chance it, so I had it vulcanized. Tires always stay up.
Price is $7,000 OBO. Need to sell.

Re: 1993 YJ on Tons

The power steering is a stock box with the high pressure mod. This thing steers so easy. I have never had the need to add assist or anything.

I am sorry. The Jeep is located in Hickory, North Carolina. Delivery can be arranged for $$$$.

Partial trades considered = Mustang GTs or Jeep TJ. TJ must be mild build. I can add cash for the right TJ.

bump for good seller/nice guy--

I have bought parts in the past and have got MORE than my $$ worth...

Seen this rig; great deal- sorry to see Joe getting rid!