• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Petes TUBE CHASSIS,S

zukiscott

"MOST WILDEST"
Pete has started buildin TUBE CHASSIS , here are some pics of HIS ...........

RBD09050.jpg

RBD09053.jpg

RBD09054.jpg

RBD09060.jpg

RBD09056.jpg

025.jpg

Pete is gettin closer to done on Nates buggy................

Petesbuggybuild018.jpg

Petesbuggybuild019.jpg

Petesbuggybuild011.jpg

Petesbuggybuild024.jpg

Petesbuggybuild023.jpg

Petesbuggybuild012.jpg

Nate is gettin REAL excited now ,gonna have a BADDASS buggy with BOOMIN TUNES !!

the sub box doesnt have amp built in.Their is a amp going to be mounted in cab.All componets are marine grade audio going to be ran by ipod

i think it looks good i to have been involved in a truck that looks very much like it my self.it does look good though keep up the great work :dblthumb:

OK , I know there is a HUGE GAP ,but Pete has finished Nates buggy ,here is the finished machine......

Petesbuggy134.jpg

Petesbuggy138.jpg

Petesbuggy137.jpg

Petesbuggy136.jpg

Petesbuggy132.jpg

Petesbuggy139.jpg

Petesbuggy133.jpg

Petesbuggy140.jpg

Nate has done took it out for 1 test drive and BLEW UP the right rear axle hard enough to trash the housing, Pete had just finished up swapping in a new housing when I took these pics Sunday ,

he was at a new park in Andalusia called BOGGS & BOULDERS !!

CSC Fab done the sheet metal /skinns do look good .It is going back to have roof redone into 2pcs. instead of 4.which you only mentioned the skins/didn't like the rest ?

I like the whole thing, Labron, at CSC Fab, is building my rig for me. I knew he did the sheetmetal, just wanted to give him some props for his work. I originally wanted to design my chassis simmilar to petes, but we decided to go another route.
I want to see some action pics and videos of this rig.