• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Petes TUBE CHASSIS,S

glad every one likes it .Lot of time and thought went into this rig.Rig is heading to bogs and boulders tomorrow for its 2nd trip this month to try out new rear end.Nate explded last rearend down their.maybe we can all plan a trip within the next 2 or 3 weeks somewhere .

Looks good fellers, cant wait to do a little ridding whenever it cools off. Need to put together some dates on the calender to all ride together. :driving:

I have to admit, when I first heard the motor run and saw the Motown valve covers I thought it was a built motown motor. Deffinately good looking rig! :dblthumb:
Glad to see Nate driving it like it was built to be driven. :driving:

I'm a complete n00b on this so gotta ask. those axles, with the bellhouse on its back and the wormgear thingamyjig sticking up, what is it called.. i have considered using 9" ford axles or Dana 44s.. but that solution seems smarter.. with the breaks and all mounted like that.. Can you point me in any direction?!

Been a while but Pete finally got back to work on his own chassis, paint lookin GOOD on it yall.......

STICKYTIRES009.jpg

STICKYTIRES024.jpg

STICKYTIRES028.jpg

STICKYTIRES007.jpg

For anyone who is interested Pete is now also turnin out big monster style truck chassis as well as the buggys.........

STICKYTIRES010.jpg

STICKYTIRES014.jpg

This one gonna be a biggun :eek:

Yes, 2 to 1, 3 to 1, and 4 to 1 are the gear choices that I know of for them...... maybe more :dunno:

The real kicker is that if you want one of those cases with the 2 wheel drive option it,s about 1,000 more bucks :eek:

But if you gonna have a big ass mudd truck with 1000 HP you might as well get the 2 wheel drive option fer donuts ;D

All of the big money trucks run this style case now,this ones bout 3 grand.

STICKYTIRES011.jpg

Picked this one up Sunday from Pete. It's up to me to finish it, hope to be riding by the first part of the year.

1206b8de.jpg

Will do Scott. I may start a build thread of sorts on here for it. Lots of work left but I sure am ready to go WTFO.