• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

’99 Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler - EXCELLENT Condition~!! $19,000.00 - OBO00

Trade ya straight up

Attachments

• 0490AAD9-E352-41AC-832D-CE534711BF15.jpeg
    0490AAD9-E352-41AC-832D-CE534711BF15.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 106
That reminds, I've been meaning to tell y'all that I took some concrete to his tire shop. I mentioned 747 and he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about.......so I told the guys that were finishing the concrete the back story on it, right in front of him.

Remind me...what did you tell them?

Remind me...what did you tell them?

Short version.......

Rednecklights won a RZR cage in a charity raffle to be done by Adam Adair/747 Motorsports and the finished product wasn't worth having, but instead of him standing behind his work and doing it right, he came on here and defended himself until he was finally run off.....

Short version.......

Rednecklights won a RZR cage in a charity raffle to be done by Adam Adair/747 Motorsports and the finished product wasn't worth having, but instead of him standing behind his work and doing it right, he came on here and defended himself until he was finally run off.....

Didn't he also have a deal to weld-up Bomber Cages? Seems I remember a thread, He was doing a customer "Build" where he welded on the axles for like a month or two or something, something:dunno:

Didn't he also have a deal to weld-up Bomber Cages? Seems I remember a thread, He was doing a customer "Build" where he welded on the axles for like a month or two or something, something:dunno:

Sounds about like him, but I don't remember that part.......would not surprise me though.

The guy who runs the concrete finishing crew let Adair do an alignment on his 69 Charger, the camber is so bad that the inside of the front tires are not even touching the ground.

Between this guy and that other one that posted the way over priced yj and grand Cherokee, we are on our way to being the elite classifieds of the Offroad world.

Sounds about like him, but I don't remember that part.......would not surprise me though.

The guy who runs the concrete finishing crew let Adair do an alignment on his 69 Charger, the camber is so bad that the inside of the front tires are not even touching the ground.

That was Dynamite Design or something stupid like that. Guy worked for WOD as a welder. Redneck engineered knows more ab out it and the dudes name.

That was Dynamite Design or something stupid like that. Guy worked for WOD as a welder. Redneck engineered knows more ab out it and the dudes name.
I still follow him on social media... it's like a rollercoaster ride of amazing welds and bad decisions.
Worth the follow! 4 stars for entertainment